ADMIN

8426037457?profile=RESIZE_400xPresident Donald Trump will wield his fortune and name to help Republicans flip the House of Representatives during the next nationwide election, an adviser said on Jan. 14.

“President Trump is going to make sure we get the House back in 2022,” Jason Miller, a Trump campaign adviser, said.

“He’s got a ton of money. He’s the biggest name. He’s going to get that done.”

Miller was speaking on Steve Bannon’s “War Room.” Bannon is a former Trump strategist.

Trump’s plans after leaving office, which he’s scheduled to do next week, are unclear. He has posited starting a company to rival Twitter and other social media companies, but said little else about what he plans to do.

Republicans surprised many by flipping 14 House seats in the 2020 election, cutting Democrats’ majority to 10 from 35. That sets them up for a favorable 2022, if things break right.

tead more here: https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-adviser-trump-will-make-sure-republicans-flip-house-in-2022_3657179.html?utm_source=sharenewsnoe?st=WzopJxgJUjfWbMozBYz3I05IiY-X6diZ0GhtDfGaoEA3lHlK0aAPnHe6DijI-xHKmScuZIA885R8_-dV-11QAuOFeKdzJKdBf9A

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• One can only hope, but let's not put anymore RINOS in the government.  They are almost as bad as the Democrats.  And, unless we take measures to get rid of the fraud that occurred in 2020, the Democrats will find new ways to cheat!

• We need to send anomyous letters to every rino in congress and let them know we don't like what they are doing. I wonder if my phone is tapped?

• Martha, I have thought that RINOs did not enter Congress in that condition, but were somehow being turned. But I did not know how, until lately.

The bribery issue will likely linger because, when there is big government, there are big opportunities to cash in! (least government, short of no government at all, is the best government)

But the relevation of the World wide sex pedophile network being run to exploit people of influence by the Intelligence community, pulled back the curtains to see the rest of the digusting morass. 

It is the one arm twister that absolutely no wants exposed in public.

The destruction of such a vile tool is essential. Trump releasing the identities of extorted persons in public office is a great start.

• Michael, the bribery starts before the election, and even before the primaries.  I remember a republican candidate for the Okla dist 2 race in 2010, Charles Thompson.  I got to know him as one of his campaign workers.  John Boehner came to Claremore seeking Charles' promise to be a rubber stamp for the gop establishment in excghange for campaign help from the national gop.  Charles told boehner that he would represtent his voters not the gop establishment and boehner told Charles he would get no help in his campaign against democommiecrat dan boren.  Charles spent $60,000 was defeated by boren, who spent more than $! million.  2 years later markwayne mullin accepted the bribe, got mponey from the rnc and immediately turned on We the People.  Voting for a republican is the same as voting for a devildemocommiecrat.  I vote for an independent or libertarian every time I can and only vote for a republican when honest people aren't available!!!!!  My next vote, if there is another election, is to get rid of lankford in the senate after he has rolled on us.

• Folks with weak ethics do not contend well with threatening risks as outcomes. The seductive illusion of betraying the peoples faith and trust for gain, must come with the knowledge of horrible consequences, like prison terms and financial ruin.

Then again, no candidate ought to expect a benefit of doubt upon taking office. We are in our current state of affairs by being that naive. Fairness has nothing to do with pragmatic expectations.

-  WANT MY FAITH AND TRUST?

PROVE YOURSELF  -

8430984877?profile=RESIZE_584x

Donald John Trump did, and the rigged game players reacted by election conspiracy.

• 0the gop is pretty good at cheating too but they do so only to keep true conservatives away.  They cheated Ron Paul out of the nomination in 2012, the same plan hitlery used to cheat sanders.  the gop deep state establishment is owned by the same people who own the devildemocommiecrats and strive to prevent anyone not owned from getting into office!!!!!

• This reply was deleted.
    • Helen, I agree, IF we see another election, and I don't expect to, it will be as much a sham as this one.  After stealing the general election they used the same tactics in Georgia to steal the senate.  There is no limitend to what they will do to satisfy their lust for power, including tossing us into the FEMA concentration camps provided by g w bush for such a day as this!!!!!

• Any communist government is more honest they our congress.

• Helen, I am saying We the People likely won't have the opportunity to vote.

• The country is in the process of being takenover by NAZI Communists --- Republicans will never again control the House or Senate or White House!

This reply was deleted.