ADMIN

8167567056?profile=RESIZE_710x

President Donald Trump on Saturday night announced the addition of Sidney Powell to his campaign’s election legal team.

Powell gained the national spotlight when she took over as the defense attorney representing former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn.

The president also said Joseph diGenova, Victoria Toensing, and Jenna Ellis have joined the legal team led by his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani.

“I look forward to Mayor Giuliani spearheading the legal effort to defend OUR RIGHT to FREE and FAIR ELECTIONS! Rudy Giuliani, Joseph diGenova, Victoria Toensing, Sidney Powell, and Jenna Ellis, a truly great team, added to our other wonderful lawyers and representatives!” Trump wrote on Twitter.

Powell engineered a stunning comeback in the Flynn case. Since she took over the case, the Department of Justice moved to drop the charges against Flynn. A federal judge has yet to rule on the request.

Powell responded to Trump’s announcement by tweeting the hashtag #ReleaseTheKraken.

According to conservative radio show host Mark Levin, scores of attorneys are volunteering to aid Trump’s legal effort.

read more here: https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-adds-sidney-powell-to-election-legal-effort_3579347.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-11-15-2

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• RELEASE THE KRAKEN!

• Damn Sidney is looking good!

• Sorry for getting off topic, but I'm sadden to hear that a great american hero CHUCK YEAGER has passed away at the age of 97. The wings he is using now are taking him home at mach speed. Farwell Chuck.

• !!!!!GODDAMNIT !!!!!!!! IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!!

• I am ALL in for her!!  Just heard her for the first time the other day with Lou Dobbs.....and she's going to "Release The Kraken"!!! 

• Sydney Powell is a force to be reckoned with!  She is going to win!  She is my new hero! 

• MINE ALSO!!

• Sidney Should run for president in the future.

• RGHT ON ~~ IT WILL COST ALOTE!! SHE SHOULD BE CAREFULL TRYING TO DO THIS WORK FOR US !!!!!!!!!!

• Sure hope she kicks ass

This reply was deleted.