ADMIN

Trump accuses Hillary Clinton campaign of TREASON

Donald Trump has issued this furious statement blasting Team Hillary's alleged spying on his servers

Donald Trump has furiously accused Hillary Clinton's election campaign of treason after a special counsel said her team had tried to spy on his White House servers in a bid to find ties to Russia to smear him with.

The former president unleashed a furious broadside on Saturday, claiming that Team Clinton's behavior would once have merited execution, after Special Counsel John Durham made a court filing explaining the alleged hack.

Trump said: 'The latest pleading from Special Counsel (John) Durham proves indisputable evidence that my campaign and presidency were spied on by operatives paid by the Hillary Clinton campaign in an effort to develop a completely fabricated connection to Russia.

'This is a scandal far greater in scope and magnitude than Watergate and those who were involved in and knew about this spying operation should be subject to criminal prosecution.'

read more:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10506599/Hillary-Clintons-campaign-paid-tech-firm-infiltrate-Trump-Tower-White-House-servers.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If anyone deserves to go to jail it is the Clintons, including Chelsea.  

• I agree with President Trump.  He was falsely accused while he was running for President and it continued non-stop after his election.  Hillary stopped at nothing to stop Trump.  He was impeached for the exact same thing -- collusion with Russia which was an outright lie.  The FBI used false evidence to obtain permission from the courts to secretly spy on Trump and his family--American citizens--which is against the law..  Top-level FBI agents were all involved in this crime and as of today--none have been  brought to justice. And when is this woman going to be brought to justice for the crimes she herself has committed?  When will justice finally be done?

• I agree with President Trump, too. Hillary Clinton must be executed for treason!!

• Many,many more than her need to be executed!

• Forgot to add the rest of the democrats.

• Hahahahahahahahaha, got to love the clarity!

a few executions would send all the rats running, they would hide in silence for the rest of thei4 miserable lives!

• Exactly why they never should have stopped executing spies et.al. 

Zuck and Dorsey belong in that squad, not just our TREASONOUS  D.C. Magrats

Magrat= When a maggot breeds with a rat

This reply was deleted.