ADMIN

7584162264?profile=RESIZE_710x

For the past four years at Lubbock-Cooper High School, students are allowed to decorate and paint their reserved parking spots before the school year begins. This year is no different.

One group of students purchased paint and decorated their connecting parking spots to spell out ’TRUMP 2020.′

Overnight their parking spaces were vandalized. Officials with Lubbock-Cooper High School say the district will seek to prosecute any individual responsible for destroying or defacing school property. There were at least 11 spots were vandalized. All of them had a Trump theme. At least one Trump-themed spot was not vandalized.

A parent of one of the students said, “My son and several of his friends spent over $750 painting their parking spots. They spent eight hours creating this. Their spaces have been completely vandalized and all boys have been threatened.”

Lubbock-Cooper Superintendent Keith Bryant said in a statement to KCBD that all parking space designs must be approved by administration before they’re painted. Political statements are not prohibited, but the designs must follow the dress code; which means the designs may not contain profanity, vulgar images or statements or references to illegal activity.

read more here: https://www.kcbd.com/2020/08/17/trump-designed-parking-spaces-vandalized-lubbock-cooper-high-school/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• People on the left have no respect for the country, way of life, themselves, or intelligence.

• Vandalizing bullies need to be taught respect

• The Superintendent may be setting it up for the BLM haters to write profanity on the spaces. Sounds to me like he is pretty sure the Trump kids are not that type. 

• Free speech only goes one way for commies. That's why we need to rid ourselves of these people. It's the only way we can preserve our freedom and liberties.

This reply was deleted.