ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It ain't necessarily so.  We have 19 states signed-up now and a fair number are working to get it passed in their states.Do you have a better idea, M?

• Gentlemen:

Please tell me for my own edification. When in recorded history have kings, emperors, dictators, or other corrupt governments been legislated or negotiated out of power PEACEFULLY?

• You use the term "gentlemen" loosely!  lol

• The GOP machine was in on it it is part of the swamp just like the whole democrat party is Trump wasn't part of this buddy system that is why they hated him he knew they were all corrupt But we must take them down one brick at a time if your not willing to fight So first you go after every democrat they are the worst then you take out the Republicans especially the old guard the Trump conservatives will go with the people and try to save the country 

• JUST LIKE THE HUNTER BIDEN STORY!

• Its time for the GOP and the RNC to grow up a spine and with a loud voice simply say "The Election Was Fraud " show the people you are not spineless cowards Republicans 

• The party leaders control the election's purse strings.  Now you understand why Trump would not take their money.  If these people speak up, they had better have enough money to pay for their own campaign.  Are they cowards for not speaking up?  Could that, would that, lead to elections where no GOP candidate is listed?  Those that lead the GOP will never divulge their reasons for siding with the dems.  It starts at the state level with the state GOP banning the RINO as WY has done to Cheney.  The folk in KY tried to recall Mitch but could not do so.  Why did not the state GOP go after him?

• I agree  that the Never Trumpets  / rinos GOP and the devilcrats DNC worked together  to  steal the 2020 election  and in stall this ILLAGITAMENT  fool in there. 

• I have stopped donating to any group requesting funding except for the two Donald Trump sites that I know are his.  The lack of money catches their attention.  I see no movement by them to lash out at those who are against Trump, which includes all RINOs.  I see no movement by them to support Jan6 prisoners.  Mitch McConnell and Kevin McCarthy have long ago lost any respect that I have for them.  Egotistical and self-serving are two terms which come to mind.  Similar Republicans reside in our state governments.  Every time I read reports on the election integrity movements, that is both law-creating and forensic audits, I see the names of Republicans who are blocking the pathways of correction.  Somehow, these people, federal and state, need to be singled out by their state-level parties for what they have done and what they are doing.  Cheney is a fine example of what is needed.  Until the party feels this orange-hot rod approaching them, nothing will change: nothing.  This a course that could be driven by the Tea Party in each state.

• Until the GOP and the RNC right this wrong via acknowledgement and action I will never support the gop/ rnc.

This reply was deleted.