ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Someone had better realize that TIME is not on the side of reason or America's stability... peaceful reform must start quickly... another fraudulent election in November will likely end any hope for peaceful reform.  The monied interests in America must decide, what and who they support and do it NOW!

The shadow government would be best advised to remove the Marxist usurpers in DC... or prepare to face a civil war in our nation.  Should another stolen election occur this November, leaving the current leadership and failed government in power, the people may spontaneously revolt.  Should that occur, the chaos will be historic, and very likely result in the dissolution of the Union and the Republic as it exists today.

Time is of the essence.. we have none remaining. Convincing government reform must begin quickly before America has its own Bastille Day event.  The underlying famine and economic ruin in France were the driving factors in the French Revolution...It's the economy stupid.  For an interesting read regarding the political and economic crisis in France at the time of their famous revoluiton see: Bastille Day - Definition, Date & Facts - HISTORY

Bastille Day
      Bastille Day is a holiday celebrating the storming of the Bastille—a military fortress and prison—on July 14, 1789, in a violent uprising that helped…
    • Do you know the name Julie Green?  If not, please DuckDuckGo her.

• Wow!  Most excellent Mr. Lopez.  I find your post quite amazing.  What you have written is not exactly the same as I have heard elsewhere.  Where have I heard similar reports?  From prophesiers!  And you know who they quote. Wow!

• Introducing you to Julie Green.  Introducing you to Bo Polny.  Do you hear yourself?  Everyone, view these.

Julie Green -  A GREAT CHANGE IS UPON YOU - YouTube 

Bo Polny - FINANCIAL COLLAPSE 2022… Tick Tock goes the Clock! Lois Vogel Sharp...

• The only fix is to de-certify the 2020 election and put in place the real winners. Nothing else will provide remedy. All the information is there to do it-Fix 2020 First | Frank Speech the Home of Free Speech. Let it be shown that we will not tolerate a take over. WE have the man and girl power and weaponry to do this, but de-certification is the preferred method.

Then get warrants and arrest everyone participating in the election fraud against the people of the United States. Without de-certification everything else is just theater.  Convention of States is a great idea but it will not be timely.  I am tired of buzz words and bullshtt.  It is time to dig in and stand up, demand de-certification from your secretary's of states, governors, and legislators.

• Every GOP establishment candidate is suspect and deserves NO support from us, unless proven otherwise by their actions. Democrat candidates, of course, are no-brainer write-offs and must be defeated in EVERY case! The RINO infested RNC is getting $0 from me (and others like me). I'll donate to individual conservative candidates as I am able to discern them through careful research and study. Having an "R" next to their name is not enough by a long shot. Their records reveal who they really are, not their words or party affiliations! We are tired of being played by the elites of both parties!

• It is time we face the music... both major political parties are the party of a NEW WORLD ORDER... the opposing sides of the same NEW WORLD ORDER COIN... flip it and it will always end up pro-big government and the New World Order...

We must pass a Recall and Term limits Amendment... recalling all of the sitting government subject to new elections and appointments... Limit all future terms for elected and cabinet-level appointed officials to ONE (1), SIX (6) year term, with 1/3rd of the government standing for election and appointment every 2yrs. That Amendment will end the influence of both political parties and lobbyists by setting our elected and appointed officials free from the money and support of the political parties presently required to retain their jobs...

No more professional politicians... PERIOD. Pass and ratify a Recall and Term Limits Amendment.  Fire all the current members of our government and replace them with citizen politicians who serve their term in office and return to their homes and businesses.  America has a wealth of talent able to serve and do a better job than the current cabal of paid professional political hacks and their stooges in the senior bureaucracy.   We will have more than enough viable candidates to fill our government's needs.

This reply was deleted.