Replies

• I would very much like these two sharing the same cell while they are investigated for high crimes and tyranny. 

• It takes a special kind of gutlessness for a wanna-be dictator to scurry into hiding with a military bodyguard, because the People he serves gather at their National Capitol to express their will to him.

Klaus Schwabs' protege, his pride and joy?

BWA-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAW!

Cute Girl Hiding Face Behind Chair Stock Photo - Image: 39227422

• He looks like the type who use to get stuffed into lockers in school

• The Grand Canyon works as well as anything else. Just march them up the road, and prod them over the edge. Other varmints have to eat too, so the pile won't remain long. "America's Second Trail of Tears."

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• I'm glad this is happening to him. The freak brought this on himself.

• He is Canada's problem as Biden is ours, (in spades). 

• It takes a communist to know a communist who all communist must be exiled from Canada and the United States by any means necessary whether it be pitch forks, torches or bombs they must go away!!

• I guess his mother was very cozy with Castro, spent a lot of time with him and said he was  the sexiest man she ever met. This is why they say the boy may be Castro's son....would that mean communism is in his DNA?

BTW, one doesn't have to be a communist to recognize a communist. You can grow up among them, know them from living with them, understand their mentality and easily recognize them, one can even predict what their next step might be....they are typical, cut with the same cookie cutter!

• Evelyn, I like a gallows as it can be used many times!!!!!  Ron Nelson suggested a guillotine which is also a multi-use device and I support his idea also, anything that can rid America of satanists as quickly and cheaply as possible!!!!!!!!!!

• When a "Law" is completely ignored by the Community, that "Law" ceases to exist and the Community continues. A Community is in no way a resemblence to a snake without a head.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

This reply was deleted.