ADMIN

The American Trucker Convoy to DC 2022 Is in the Making - Here Are the  Details! - YouTube

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security is warning law enforcement partners of planned protests by truckers against vaccine mandates that could disrupt the Super Bowl this weekend in Los Angeles, as well as  President Biden’s first State of Union address.

A memo by the department, which oversees border controls, warns that truckers in the U.S. may stage solidarity protests with the Freedom Convoy truckers in Canada, The Hill and other media are reporting.

The DHS memo said the department has received reports of truck drivers potentially planning to block roads in major metropolitan cities in the United States in protest of, among other things, vaccine mandates, according to The Hill.

“The convoy will potentially begin in California early as mid-February, potentially impacting the Super Bowl scheduled for 13 February and the State of the Union address scheduled for 1 March,” according to the memo obtained by The Hill.

read more:

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am not watching the olympics at all!!!!!  I WILL NOT participate in ommunist propaganda!!!!!

• Uncle Joe has warned us. Those ‘despicable truckers’ are planning to deprive Americans of our greatest sporting event. But if they don’t, Antifa will be forced to do it and try to make the world believe that the truckers are responsible. A very similar strategy to the one used on Jan. 6 last year.

• I STAND WITH THE TRUCKERS!!! BLOCK THE SUPERBOWL AND DISRUPT THE STATE OF THE UNION!!! 

• A convoy

•  Sic Semper Fi You TRAITORS!

• Roll on truckers  ,who cares about a stuped football game  , our Freedom is more important than  a bunch NFL stooges  .

• 👍👍👍👍

• You sir hit the nail on the head!!!

• I stand with the truckers!!!  I could care less about the NFL and their idiotic rullings.  I saw the line up of so called artists that will be performing at half time, I want no part of a black show.

• I stand with the Truckers Convoy Protest

I want be watching the communist football game

This reply was deleted.