ADMIN

Meme January 6 2021

A federal judge agreed on Wednesday to postpone a trial for the former leader of the Proud Boys and other members of the far-right group charged with attacking the US Capitol on January 6. 

U.S. District Judge Timothy Kelly postponed the start of the trial from August 8 to December 12 after attorneys for several of the men argued that their clients couldn't get a fair trial by an impartial jury in the midst of televised hearings by the House committee investigating the Capitol attack. 

They're also waiting for the committee to share documents that could become trial evidence.

Former Proud Boys national chairman Henry 'Enrique' Tarrio and four other men are charged with seditious conspiracy for what authorities say was a plot to forcibly oppose the lawful transfer of presidential power during the joint session of Congress on Jan. 6, 2021.

Tarrio, 38, of Miami, and his co-defendants - Ethan Nordean, Joseph Biggs, Zachary Rehl and Dominic Pezzola - have been in federal custody for months.

Their trial is expected to last four to six weeks, stretching into next year.

Tarrio asked Judge Kelly to order his release on bond, but the judge maintains that the evidence against Tarrio is very strong, despite the ex-Proud Boys leader's claims otherwise.  

Biggs, Pezzola and Rehl asked for the trial to be postponed. Biggs' lawyer, J. Daniel Hull, noted that the House committee isn't expected to release hundreds of deposition and interview transcripts until after an August trial would have started.

read more:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10943153/Proud-Boys-riot-trial-delayed-committee-hearings.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Let's try the murderer of Ashley before this guy who just happened to be at the Capitol.  !.5 MIllion Patriots were at the Capitol   Only about 300 went into the Capitol ... in a nice straight line that the Capitol Police directed them to.   Let;s stop all the BS.

• The entire law enforcement and judical system hae become unpatriotic. They even go against President Donald J. Trump. They don't know what it means to uphold a pledge of allegiance.

• Here's a suggestion -  move the trial out of the D.C. area.  This idea of keeping people indifiniately without following basic laws is pure nonsense [as is the J6 committee]>!

• This is why I've been working on exposing liberal judges for the last 4 elections.  But if we vote "Do Not Retain", what good does that do?  Are we ever successful in removing judges? ........... NO, WE'RE NOT.   So why the hell do they have us doing this charade?   If a majority of people vote "not to retain", that judge should be removed, but the BAR Association really has the ultimate say if anyone is ever removed.  The system is rigged !

• Obama had a big hand in it, as well as millions put up to support elections for his communist judges. Then flood the elections with fake ballots and rigged election machine. Pretty obvious that Brad had a hand in his primary run in Ga, where in just Fulton county, he got 15% more votes by the machines vs hand count. Hopefully, True To Vote will force him into a runoff and hopefully we can get this communist  Stacy Abrams loving traitor out of office.

• The ENTIRE Mall was packed and peaceful.  Piglosi set the whole thing up.  There is NO DOUBT in my mind.

• There was NO attack!!!!!!!!!!  It was a peaceful demonstration, with the exception of the blm and antifa thugs bused in by the devildemocommiecrats!!!!!!!!!!

• No worries , they will just use the Epstein solution 

• I'm fed up with our government,!!!!!

• Martha, me too!!!!!  I no longer consider myself under the jurisdiction of the federal government that has become a despotic oligarchy ruled by satanic billionaires and their political, bureaucratic, and judicial puppets!!!!!!!!!!  I WILL NOT COMPLY with any of their edicts!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.