Replies

• In my opinion anyone who hates America as much as they do need to be called terrorists. 

• We have that and WORSE!!!

• The 'SQUAD" members took an Oath just as I did when I signed on with the DOD . They decided NOT TO HONOR THEIR OTHS .Hence they should ALL be 

FIRED ! Maybe even deported . 

• God states the following regarding Israel: “I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you." Anyone who fights against Israel is cursed. Biden has sent 10 million dollars of US money to Hamas with 100 million to be allocated. This money is intended to fight against Israel. The Squad and Biden are cursed.

• Just read the Book of History, it's named THE HOLY BIBLE-!!! Tells you everything You need To Know about These Wars in The Middle East-!!! GOD NEVER CHANGES-!!!

• Hamas is "listed as a terrorist organization by the US, and the EU, but few dare to treat it that way now" and in the Arab and Muslim world it has lost its pariah status and its emissaries are welcomed in capitals of Islamic countries. While Hamas is considered a terrorist group by several governments and some academics, others regard Hamas as a complex organization, with terrorism as only one of its operational components.  is a Palestinian Sunni-Islamic fundamentalist, militant, nationalist organization. It has a social service wing, Dawah, and a military wing, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades.  Thie duality of Hamas's organization gives cover to its terrorist activities by shielding them as legitimate military resistance against its enemies and specifically Israel.  Much of the world's support is based on Hamas being a SO-CALLED peaceful social service and humanitarian organization.

The United States outlawed Hamas in 1995, as did Canada in November 2002. The European Union outlawed Hamas's military wing in 2001 and included Hamas in its list of terrorist organizations in 2003. Hamas challenged this decision, but it was upheld by the European Court of Justice in July 2017.  The EU and several world governments and members of the US Government have recognized Hama's Dawah wing as a legitimate Palestinian national movement while ignoring its militant terroist arm. Japan, New Zealand, Australia, and the United Kingdom, among others, have designated the military wing of Hamas as a terrorist organization but recognize Dawah as a legitimate peaceful humanitarian organization. Hamas is totally banned in Jordan.

The list of United Nations designated terrorist groups does not include Hamas. On 5 December 2018, the U.N. General Assembly rejected a U.S. resolution condemning Hamas for "repeatedly firing rockets into Israel and for inciting violence and putting civilians at risk,  It also condemned Hamas's use of its limited funds to construct military infrastructure, including tunnels to infiltrate Israel and to purchase the equipment to launch rockets into civilian areas. The resolution demanded that UN and humanitarian aid is provided to Hamas be used to address the critical needs of its civilian population and that Hamas and other militant actors... cease all provocative actions and violent activity. The U.N. General Assembly rejected the U.S. resolution condemning Hamas as a terrorist organization. 

Hamas is not regarded as a terrorist organization by... Iran, Russia, Norway, Switzerland, Turkey, China, Egypt, Syria, and Brazil.  Several members of Congress continue to support Hamas and argue that they are politically oppressed while ignoring the law and our official government position...begging the question as to TREASON by giving favorable support, aid, and comfort to our declared enemies.  

Palestinian territories
    The term "Palestinian territories" has been used for many years to describe the territories occupied by Israel since 1967, namely the West Bank (incl…
    • COL. R.A.Nelson, Thank You Sir-!!! I look forward to Reading Your responces(much Knowlege)-!!! Again, THANK YOU, and May GOD BLESS YOU-!!!

• Those bitches shouldn't be allowed in our congress. Let them go back to where they came from

• Our current Executive Branch is also filed with traitors.

• It goes well beyond the CURRENT BATCH... MOST of our civil SES members and senior Civil Service are corrupt and or unwilling to expose and counter the serious subversive actions of the Democrat Party and its allies in the GOP.

This reply was deleted.