Replies

• I say shame on their parents for sending them off like that with strangers. What kind of parents does such a thing? And they can't be that poor considering what those Coyotes charge for bringing them here. There's just no excuse for doing such a thing. They just want to abondon their kids so someone else can take care of them. The government can't even locate many of their parents to claim them. I say take them back and let their own government deal with taking care of them and finding their parents. It's not our responsibility to take care of them.

• Parents think they can follow these children into the USA.  I do not want such sorry parents in the USA!

• What makes you think these kids have parents... they are likely street urchins, orphans, or abandoned and unwanted children.  The State doesn't want to support them and there is no one capable of supporting them so... why not ... dump them on the USA.  What is really telling here is that these coyotes didn't even use a rope to lower these kids ... they dropped them from a height equivalent to a two-story building.  I gues there is no rope in Mexico?

Foreign National Minors found on US Property ... should IMMEDIATELY be returned to the nearest MEXICAN GOVERNMENT consulate for disposition... America should not detaint these children, they should RETURN THEM.

• And does the Biden administration care - judging from the way the pissant answered Peter Doucy's questions - I would say absolutely not. They will claim to, but it is all one big lie.

This reply was deleted.