Replies

• That's the hat I wear and its not coming off.  

• You better fight hard, and be sure your strategy is perfect, because neither if you will survive in communism. 
      that's a compliment BTW!

• That's why when a man steps up to take it on and does it for the republic, not for any other reason, support him, that's the only chance we have, one very strong leader who isn't a politician! 

• Yes, I agree. That's why our schools are so important and parents and others MUST address the sedition that is being taught. In addition, the school's approach to such intimate subjects as sex and morals should never be taken out of the hands of the parents. Parental rights are critical, assuming those parents believe in America and how she was intended. 

• I have never seen Trump shy! He took on all the leaders of the world, he goes after anyone and everyone, relentless to he point of embarrassing to watch. He has done more than any other president in his first four years, especially when we take into consideration the fact he was constantly attacked by the left and the media. I wish people would look at him fairly for what he accomplished, rather than what he left undone. He was facing the mountain, he is not a magician, nor is he a politician, he is a business man who approached everything from the business standpoint. Even with Covid he tried, he offered therapeutics early on, but came Fouchi, the brilliant doctor who knows it all and misled him. Trump should have stayed with trusting his gut, but not being a doctor he thought he better leave it to science! Meadows said they were discussing fireing fouchi, but they simply couldn't because of the push from both sides, the entire world was full of fear. If the media would have been fair and Fouchi out, we would have seen a lot less death as now we are seeing more clearly therapeutics work!

If we win majority in november, Trump will run, and if he runs he will win! You better get used to the idea of him occupying the WH again, and support the man, because he is like no other before him, he isn't in it for fame or fortune, he is the only person I know who is doing it for the republic. Look at what he is capable of accomplishing!

• NO PRESIDENT EVER PUT AMERICA FIRST BUT TRUMP!  It was a very long time coming but there was never any question about his love of this country. Do you think Obama loved this country????   Do you think Biden does?  Do you think Soros does?  Trump did not need this presidency. His life was set. He didn't need the money nor did he take it. He is a natural leader and the Left couldn't have a patriot in the WH when they're trying to destroy this country.  And they're not shy about that anymore either.  We need Trump more than he needs us us.  And I see some other steel spined conservative leaders.  I thank God for them. Anyone who loves the freedoms we have had should too.

• There will be no other real choice, actually for any Republican to run against him is stupid, it's undermining our ability to win back the WH.

Trump of all people proved what he can do, no other person in the WH has ever worked as hard as Trump at saving this country. 

• It's been on the way for a long time and now it is HERE.  

• Uh, guys? It's already happening. It started with the influx of commies in the last century. Start praying, folks.

This reply was deleted.