Replies

• Sounds perfectly logical to me. Give up our freedom, rights, independence, mind for their amusement. Why wouldn't we all want to rush out and conform to what they want? Maybe we hesitate because the God given freedoms we have are inalienable rights that no one can take or ask us to give up. Why would we want someone messing with our brains to make us feel things that they want us to feel in order to control us. We starve and they push a button to make us feel euphoric so we don't carer we are starving? No thank you. Armed resistance seems to be more and more likely in the very near future to take back our country the those hell bent on dectroying it. Save America- Kill a Democrat.

• Total mind control had always been the ultimate goal of tyrants and the "Elite" class. Up to now it’s been done through external psychological manipulation such as drugs, brainwashing, social pressure, fear tactics and intimidation. Now it is getting to the advanced technological stage where a person can have their brain permanently physically altered, through electronic implants, to turn them into compliant biological robots. Since the sociopaths who want ultimate power have no regard for human value or dignity (except for their own, of course), having a population that consists of an endless supply of expendable slaves, to be used as their masters see fit, is ideal to them. It’s no surprise that the Democrats, who were the original slave masters in this country, want their plantations back, complete with a full herd of mindless human drones at their beck and call! That would truly be a world of the “walking dead”!

• God (YHWH) gave us free will and NO human has the right to deny us that right!

• I WILL NOT COMPLY when the satanists command that every person submit to being chipped, and it IS coming!!!!!  I will fight to the death to resist tyranny, just as I have refused to comply with vaccine orders and other nonsensical, tyrannical orders from the ivory palace of tyranny!!!!!!!!!!

• Kiss my a$$ you lousy creep

• Is that Natalie Portman sitting there across from him? I never liked her as an actress, she was a huge John Kerry supporter. Seem like she agrees with this guy the way she is nodding her head.

• It is Natalie Portman. Found it on YouTube. I always knew this bitch was a leftist. Agreeing with this guy in what he is saying says a lot about her.

• Does he mean we think we have free will but really don't to the extent we've been brainwashed?  Plus also talking about how the "elites" can use frequencies to control us?  

• I'm sure he'd love to see his free will destroyed as well.  

• There are bunches of crazy leftist Jews, and remember the left always thinks they are superior, they know more, and correct more often than the rest of us

This reply was deleted.