Replies

• Oh, I completely agree that Arnold was pondscum, from my American perspective. 

The British did not take that tack. 

The American Confederacy (our first form of government), was duly constituted by authority of the Peoples will, as my US citizens history records so.

The Crown did not agree, and insisted resolution of the matter at a nation-level trial by combat (war). The English bloody nose forced lip-service, but they did not get the disagreement out of their political system until the war of 1812 afforded them a reply with satisfaction.

I am always seeking to understand the ultimate nature of a process or thing. I may have to destroy an adversary, but that does not preempt me seeking to understand the adversaries position, or even admire what virtues he may possess. But if you gotta go, you gotta go.

• Correct... it was a cabal of Marxists and Globalists who rigged the election and now that a new government is in place each of the responsible parties is working to gain an upper hand in their relationship... look for serious violence to precipitate from the coming struggle.

• I agree... mankind is predisposed to bear the unbearable until it cannot be tolerated any longer. That governments are to secure the rights of the governed.  That government secures its powers by the right of consent from those governed, and that the governed have the inalienable right to establish those forms of government they deem acceptable and convenient to their needs. Whenever government becomes destructive to such ends, it is the right of the people to abolish or alter it; too, institute new government laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form as they deem shall affect their safety and happiness most effectively. 

• 'Naming a problem... or identifying an enemy by name is very important... it is tantamount when in conflict to KNOW our enemy.... too, define them and by name designate them.

Names at one time held very promenent places in mankind's culture... parents gave serious thought to naming their children. Names often 'described' the hope of parents for a child's future... example...  'Victoria' would be a name given to a child whose parents saw them as being victorious in life, or the name 'Ronald' meaning RULERS COUNSELOR.

Names help focus our attention and provide titles that help categorize the character or ideology of others.. my

• True, Colonel.

• And what "serious action to depose the Marxist leadership and their agents." are we talking about here? No one dares to say or write it out plainly because we all know that "Big Brother" is watching us right here and right now and collecting "evidence" to use against us in leftist run Kangaroo courts for 'treason'!  Remember: You're not paranoid if they really are out to get you! 

• Serious action doesn't necessarily mean violence... one such act would be the massive EXPULSION of members of Congress for their corrupt acts and support of the unconstitutional transformation of our republic... which is a hell of a lot more serious than endless hearings that go nowhere.

• It will take much more than the individual to turn this Goliath around... sticks and stones will not bring him down nor will the empty rhetoric of the defenseless mob. 

It will take masterful leadership and huge sums of money and resources... access to mass media and a dedicated core of true patriots with the skills and courage needed to reform our institutions of government, industry, and culture.

There is no simple fix... government corruption has matastisized... infecting the core institutions of our culture with the doctrines of evil men.

• The leadership, money, and resources are all there... they however are not being committed to our cause.... those with the resources are holding back... some are compromised beyond our reach others may turn. : Let us hope those with the leadership and resources turn quickly, as our nation is out of time.. and the light of that once radiant city, set upon a hill is fading fast.

• Repetition is the tool of propagandists... and educators looking to inculcate a population with a message or doctrine... I will continue to call for leadership, funding, and resourcing of an effective patriot movement... as long as I have breath...

I have no other tools at my disposal... to effect the needed changes in our government.

This reply was deleted.