ADMIN

Can we put an end to corruption? - Corruption Watch

Three Republican state senators in Georgia have been demoted and stripped of their chairmanships after they were pushing for election integrity and criticizing the Republican secretary of state’s handling of the 2020 election.

“It doesn’t take long to connect the dots. There were a few of us fighting for election integrity. And it just so happens that the ones who were doing that no longer have their chairmanships,” said state Sen. Burt Jones.

Last week, Georgia Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan (R) changed committee assignments for Republican state Sens. Brandon Beach, Matt Bass, and Jones. Beach will no longer chair the senate panel on transportation, while Jones lost his chairmanship of the Insurance and Labor Committee. Both were removed from the respective committees altogether.

Brass, meanwhile, remains a chairman, but was downgraded from his previous post as the head of the committee that will oversee the redrawing of Georgia’s counties this year.

“I won’t put myself in the penalty box and be silenced by what I think is right and what I think the people who voted me [in] here would want me to do,” Jones said, adding that he “can’t let petty politics get in the way of wanting to see a glaring problem with our elections remedied.”

read more:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/3-republican-state-senators-in-georgia-demoted-after-pushing-for-election-integrity

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This new party will follow the Constitution to have a government of the people, by the people, for the people. I am in!

• I am all in

• Bidon & Pelosi laughing no doubt

• NOW THE PROBLEM IS STILL CONTINUES AFTER oBAMA LEFT OFFICE.

• I have contacted by reps, Bill Cowsert, Tom Kirby, and Bruce Williamson about this issue.  None of the have responded to me.  Apparently, they got re-elected so to heck with everyone else.  They are also apparently afraid of Gov. Kemp, Lt.Gov. Duncan, AG Carr, and SOS Raffensperger.  It's sad when men have no manhood.  The state GOP endorsed these wrong candidates.  There were much better candidates but the GOP did not support them.  Corruption in gov't. and elections currently holds power in Georgia. 

• I contacted our GOP chair here in Arizona.  No response.  They don't care.

• Those honest few  Senators and House Members that contested this fraudulent election are the only ones I respect and would vote for if my vote still counted the rest I see their lips move but I don’t hear them!

• Correct!! This is WAR

• They'll be rounding us all up and killing/working us to death us next. Beleive it.  I always said this generation was too stupid to retain its freedom. I saw it coming in the 80's. Smokers wee the first ones they dehumanized. Remeber that?..........I do.

• Simple solution. Get involved in your local GOP committee and take over the party. Threaten that if any GOP candidate doesn't support MAGA of America First agenda they will not get support in the next election. If anything we learned in the last election, there are more of us than of them. They had to cheat to win. Use our numbers to chang the party. If they don't support the candidates we like don't show up to vote. Either they support better candidates or lose. I can put up with DIMocRAT for a couple of years in order to get rid of establishment GOP candidate. The local TeaParty organization needs to vet the candidates before the primary elections. We then throw all our support behind one candidate. Too many times during the primary we have 3 of 4 conservative candidates and one establishment candidate. We split the conservative votes and the RINO wins. 

This reply was deleted.