ADMIN

Trump campaign adviser Katrina Pierson calls Muslim Congresswoman ...

Sen. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) urged Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) to resign after calling for the “dismantling” of the U.S. political and economic systems Tuesday.

During a speech to members of the Minnesota People of Color and Indigenous Caucus in her home state, Omar said, “As long as our economy and political systems prioritize profit without considering who is profiting, who is being shut out, we will perpetuate this inequality. We cannot stop at criminal justice system. We must begin the work of dismantling the whole system of oppression wherever we find it.”

The clip, which went viral on social media, prompted condemnation from Blackburn, who tweeted, “Ilhan Omar took an oath to defend and protect the Constitution, not shred it. Omar and her Marxist comrades are a threat to our Democracy. Omar should resign.”

read more: https://www.dailywire.com/news/threat-to-our-democracy-gop-senator-demands-ilhan-omar-resignation/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I do wish the ignorant people would stop referring to this nation as a damocracy, a term athema to our founders, especially Jefferson. We are a REPUBLIC - big difference.

• This woman is an Economic Terrorist... she lies about some economic issue, then proposes solutions that violate every principal of our constitution and laws.  She should never have been seated as a congressional representative because she took her oat of office on a koran, which not onlh allows, but encourages Muslms to lie to achieve their goals, thus, she never took a valid oath of office to defend the constitution and clearly her statements show she is acting and speaking contrary to the constitution;  she should be removed from office by impeachment as soon as possible.

• perfect Paul.

• Nobody should be allowed to stand in the way of our great President Donald J Trump who is in the midst of making America great again. These haters are jealous of all of Trump's acomplishments in the short 3 1/2 years he has been in office. I can't wait to see him get nominated in Jacksonville and then trounce Biden in November. A real leader holds a real convention and doesn't hide in his basement!!!

This reply was deleted.