Replies

• how?

• Jeff that is wrongful termination just because these minorities are looking for someone to attack just because. I had a mc donalds customer complaint one time ask me after I got sick off of their food what my name was. She asked me four times  how to slowly spell my name, and after the fourth time I got tired of it and said( without knowing what race she was on the phone) you people don't seem to listen to good when the customer talks. And she said (WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUALL ?) Then I got pissed off and said (Now don't make a racial incident out of this) and she hung up, then I called back and complained about that bitch and what she said to a different person. They apolize and wanted to know her name. The point is there are people in this country who are looking for a fight just to get back at nobody, and they take it out on us. It sounded like this bitch had a chip onl her sholder.

• Wrongful termination for anyone who is not WHITE... your problem is that you are white.  1 1/2 yrs no complaints ... you need to contact a good civil rights lawyer and file suite against the company AND the Customer.

• You should get a lawyer and sue.

• These people in our society that pull the race card out at the drop of the hat ARE DOING THIS BECAUSE BLM.ORG TELL THEM TO DO THIS KIND OF RACIAL PROFILING ANY TIME THEY CAN..

THE BLM.ORG PEOPLE ARE GOING TO PUSH FOR REPARATIONS BEFORE THE MID-TERM ELECTIONS AND THEY WANT A BUNCH OF CASES ON THE BOOKS TO PROVE THEIR CASE. DON'T LET THEM!

SUE FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION!!!!!!!!!!

I WOULD AND THE ACLJ MIGHT HELP YOU!

• !!! SUE'EM FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION !!!

• Young Lady, your generation is the only one which can "restore" some sanity to our society. Keep in mind that "political correctness" and "Cancel Culture" are products of the education system and those a bit older than you. Notice that tech companies consist of this type of "follower" either because they are afraid to complain or they don't have any idea of morals or ethics. 

You sound like a bright and respectful person and you were, in my opinion, courteous and careful to a customer. There have to be more like you who feel and think the same way. Find people of color who agree that this "discrimination" will eventually backfire...discrimination is discrimination... I would suggest you sue for wrongful termination, but why work for that company again. Find out what you "like" to do and build your own business around it. I'll bet you will be happier and you will attract others to you side. Working for yourself is the best...want some advice? contact me, I would be glad to help. https://helpyouwrite.net/  

• This is stupid now you can't look at them without calling you a racist next if you don't talk to them you are a racist look out next they will be reading your mind and call you racist, time to put this stupid thing to rest or start suing anyone who called you a racist they are slandering your name and the courts must put this to an end.

• This racism crap has gone too far.. White folks need to start declaring racism as this black woman is the one guilty of racism..

• Totally agree

This reply was deleted.