Replies

• it stops when We the People start fighting for our liberty.  Which founding father said "the tree of liberty must from time to time be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots"?  I am old and disabled but as willing to die defending freedom as I was as a 20, 21 year old soldier!!!!!!!!!!

• Renewed arena definitions for political leadership are forming. Party poodles need not apply. Offices shall now be expected to be filled by virtuous leadership grounded in, and in conviction of, governments servant role of helping self-actualized citizens realize their personal undertaking of their own: life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.

I suspect Governor Kemp senses this and is struggling to rise to the challenge. If asked, I would recommend he completely condemn and divorce himself from the executive participation of rapes and assaults regarding:

-the Constitutionally forbidden infringement of the right to self-defense endorsed by the Second Amendment,

-the" Patriot" act and the Jimmie Carters star chamber FISA act, both viscious in assault of privacy, and liberty.

-the Executive rape of individual civil liberties in emergency declarations (specifically the Covid-pandemic farce) with advocacy of regulation upon the executive in the size, scope, and nature of such declarations.

-the concieved and ratified from the Supreme Court bench notion of a womens special right to commit infantocide in utero.

From our Governors, future leaders may be harvested by Farmer Trump to be voted on in the election faires to come.

Do you have a state Governor with worthy patriotic convictions to show? Don't you rate one?

Trump said he'd stand by farmers and ranchers like me. He hasn't. - The Washington Post

• We need to come together, under the banner of the 1776 Freedom Party.

• We need a party that recognises the importance of the Declaration as the foundation of the Constitution. That would be a party I would get behind and support.

• 1776 Freedom Party! 

• Brian Kemp needs to go... he is not trustworthy... talks the good talk but when it matters he is not there... he is the reason Georgia's elections were loaded with fraud... underage voters, the dead voting, duplicate votes, and on and on... the man is a disgrace albeit he is on target regarding the failure of major corporations to realize that the Marxist collective and economic model is not something they should ever consider.

• Only conservative when he has already handed over the win to his comrades in the communist democrat party.  

• typical gop establishment hack, all blow and no go!!!!!!!!!!

• This is exactly what I have been warning... men like Zuckerberg and Gates will not escape the coming purges... soon and sooner than they think they- will be targeted for the confiscation of their wealth and its subsequent redistribution.  Capitalism will not be tolerated any longer than necessary by the Marxist Collective.  History testifies of the progressive creep associated with the internal application of Marxist Doctrine and those with wealth are not immune to the process.

• While a lovely pox on their houses, what it is predicated upon is greatly undesirable.

This reply was deleted.