ADMIN

Rad123 on Twitter: "Can you hear me now #ComeyInterview ...

Former Illinois Democratic Governor Rod Blagojevich says he knew the playbook the FBI was running against former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn — because they used it on him first.

In an exclusive statement to the Daily Caller, Blagojevich explained that his firsthand knowledge of the way the FBI operated in his case gave him unique insight into the way that Flynn — like so many others in President Donald Trump’s inner circle — was treated in the early days of the Russia investigation.

“In my long and unhappy experience, I saw how they use trickery and deceit as legal tools. They lie and they cheat; they manipulate and minimize evidence; they hide and cover up exculpatory evidence – evidence that proves innocence. And to this day, in my case, they are still covering up tape recordings they made because those tapes show innocence,” Blagojevich told the Caller.

The former governor also said that the prosecution against him had only used about 1% of the recorded phone conversations and the rest had been sealed, a move that prevented him from using the remainder of the recorded calls in his own defense.

This, he said, was eerily similar to the way the documents in Flynn’s case were buried until last week — documents that appeared to show a concerted effort by the FBI to get Flynn to lie, thus giving them leverage over him that they could use to get him fired or to get through him to President Donald Trump.

read more:

https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/08/exclusive-rod-blagojevich-fbi-did-michael-flynn/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• why than is he a Democrats?

• Still? I doubt it.

• Chairman Bao sent  Lois Lerner on a search and destroy mission too! Dick Durbin had Lois do a big favor for him in ordert to steal one of his senate elctions by threatening his opponrnt. Why isn't that Rat Bastard in jail also?

• I AM SORRY, ROD but, you always were a little gangster AND not a very smart one.  I remember you being as arrogant as Comey.  I really felt sorry for your wife but, she knew what she was getting into.

• Have all become aware of the House HR6666? Worth checking.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Explain?

• “(1) IN GENERAL.—The Secretary of the Interior may grant, to any State or local government, an easement or right-of-way over Federal lands within Gateway National Recreation Area for construction, operation, and maintenance of projects for control and prevention of flooding and shoreline erosion.

• first, we go to do something about the Obama administration because that's where the problem begins.

• "The Spirit distinctly says that in later times some will turn away from the faith and will heed deceitful spirits and things taught by demons through plausible liars--men with seared consciences who forbid marriage and require abstinence from food which God created to be received with thanksgiving by believers who know the truth." Everything God created is good; nothing is to be rejected when it is received with thanksgiving for it is made holy by God's word and by prayer.
    ............Timothy 4:1-5

Born at Lystra, Lycaenia, Timothy was the son of a Greek father and Eunice, a converted Jewess. He joined St. Paul when Paul preached at Lystra replacing Barnabas, and became Paul's close friend and confidant.

In my opinion, this Pandemic, (aka Plan-demic, Scam-demic, Hoax), is a punishment we have brought on to ourselves and which God has permitted, since we have earned it.  It is obviously due to our collective immorality and due to our collective tollerance of blatant public immorality.  We turn our heads when we see injustice perpetrated on others.  We appove or ignore the absolutely incredible unjust destruction of the holy innocents which screams out like thunder from heaven above for justice to be rendered to U.S.  We are on a slow path to hell.  Only prayers and repentence will save us at this late date.

• Absolutely Correct!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

This reply was deleted.