ADMIN

Liberal mental disorder

It shouldn’t shock us, but here we are again, folks. We can think Democrats can't be this dense, but they always find ways to amaze, don’t they? If you could guess what the top three issues Democratic voters are most concerned with what would you pick? Climate change? The economy? Taxes? Nope. It’s Trump supporters, white supremacy, and systemic racism. I’m not kidding. We’re facing job losses and a stagnant economy that will remain stuck in the mud if this minimum wage hike passes in the COVID relief bill. And Democrats’ top concerns are issues that won’t help a single person in America. It’s selfish. It’s detached. It shows that these people really don’t have a care in the world. It must be nice. Only the financially secure and the privileged can say they’re really, really worried about people with differing political views. 

It’s indicative of the Democrats’ changing party base. It’s richer, more educated, coastal, and urban-based. The professional elites have taken over and it shows. Their problems…aren’t really problems. They’re not. White liberal problems and their solutions won’t help America. It’s only meant to stroke their self-centered and shallow interests. This is also a problem for the communities of color who have backed Democrats for decades. Rich white liberals give at disproportionate levels to the party. They’re the ones who fill the coffers. It’ll be their phone calls that are returned. The black community will once again be expected to sit down, shut up, and vote Democratic. You think that’s going to sit well with these voters, having rich whites hijack their agenda, their demands? I think this could get messy. Meanwhile, over the past eight years, the GOP has made gains in voter blocs that represent 71 percent of the vote.

read more:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2021/02/25/waitthese-are-the-top-three-concerns-for-democratic-voters-yes-its-insane-n2585316

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What is worse, Trump derangement syndrome or Pussy Patriots.

You let Biden cheat his way into the White House for one reason. 

Patriots are pussies

• I bet you do not have the balls to walk up to a US Army Ranger, Green Beret or Navy SEAL and say "Patriots are pussies" to their faces. Are you going to call the thousands of Americans who died during WW2, Patriots are pussies. If these brave men and women did not stand up against Evil. You would either be speaking Japanese or Geerman. And if you think its so bad here, how would your life be under the thumb of China or Russia?

• No matter how many of us came out to vote you cant win when it is stolen. https://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/mike-lindell-absolute-proof-part-2 

This reply was deleted.