Replies

• I believe we need election reform, but NOT the type of de"mock"rats are pushing.  The reform we need is only citizens can vote; voting should be only on election day and any ballots not turned in by midnight that day cannot count, mail in ballots (with thumbprint indentification) on a limited basis only and of course valid ID (driver's license or state ID - no student ID, vaccine verification cards, utility bills or any other nonsense that is currently used in certain states)!

• I agree completely.  TX uses utility bills as an ID.  Utility companies accept martricular (foreign ID's) to connect.  To me that just invites illegal aliens to vote.  I have never received a utility bill with my photo on it.

• Martha, I agree completely but the ideas you suggest hurt not help the communist agenda!!!!!!!!!!

• Hey Bob ... remember that the word "BUT" cancels anything you said before that word. We The People don't need "yeah but ers".

• Cap, you evidently misread what I wrote, try again!!!!!  I am saying the communists won't let it happen because it would destroy their plan to take over!!!!!  The word but doesn't cancel anything!!!!!!!!!

• We don't need a reform.....we need to follow original voting laws.

the same with immigration......what to do, what to do? Follow original immigration laws,

• No voting crisis......

Just like there are no criminal, traitorous, treasonist, politicians! What were we thinking?

More blue kool-aid please, must drown my independant thoughts.

• D, the crisis the communists talk about doesn't exist, it is smoke and mirrors to keep the true vote crisis in play!!!!!

• ....and who at this site do you think isn't aware of that Bob?

• Sure i think my voting rights have been violated! I voted republican in georgia and i'm NOT SURE IT WAS COUNTED! 

This reply was deleted.