ADMIN

dangered wolf on Twitter: "Joe biden isn't mentally capable of being a  Walmart greeter, let alone president. (This applies to trump, too)… "

In the final months of the Trump administration, House Democrats universally voted to demand the unconstitutional use of the 25th Amendment to remove President Trump from office.

The 25th Amendment was meant to remove presidents who were unable to discharge their duties. President Trump was clearly able to do so, but Biden may be exactly the disastrous scenario that the 25th Amendment was created to avoid. And he may be its worst test case.

A basic problem with the Biden administration is that there really isn’t one. Like most journalists I use the term as a formality, but the White House site calls it the Biden-Harris Administration. It’s not unheard of for younger presidents like George W. Bush to lean on more experienced vice presidents, but a politician who spent 46 years in public office letting a newbie like Kamala Harris handle most of the phone calls with foreign leaders is the opposite of that scenario.

read more:

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2021/03/there-no-biden-administration-daniel-greenfield/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• "There is No Biden Administration: Only an imminent 25th Amendment crisis and soldiers in the streets"

Some one else notices too. How nice.

Shall we save ourselves?

• This reply was deleted.
    • Nesara Gesara

• Nice thought but we aren't even close to a mop up scenario. The deep state is so damn deep and embedded into the government structure that it will take years to clean out.

• I think you're right but whom can we trust to start it, with so many RINOs slithering around.... Even the "supremes" can't be trusted; after all, they are the ones who imposed the murder of innocent babies on the country.

• I've heard the same thing, I just hope it comes to pass, otherwise there will be no more America

• Peter Bruegel's The Blind Leading The Blind, painted in 1568.  Clearly clairvoiant, he saw the future: Biden, Harris, Pelosi, Schumer and many others.  

Perhaps influenced by Hieronymus Bosch's Garden of Earthly Delights painted around 1500. 

• This Nation has become Sodom & Gomorrah. Disgusting on so many levels.

• Exactly! Bingo!

• First of all, we didn't. Elect this mentally challenged Joe Biden

Second, it's becoming clear he's not running the country so essentially it's a coup. Thats why razor wire around the whitehouse

Joe Biden PRINCE OF FOOLS. Impacted colon

This reply was deleted.