Replies

• They won't get a dime from me either

• Until the Salvation Army violated their Christian principles and went woke I never passed a kettle without donating at a minimum what was in my pockets.  This year, because I am an evil white person, according to the Salvation Army, I have walked passed every kettle without making a donation.  The Salvation Army can kiss my lily white butt.

• I was shocked at the remarks. They are supposed to be a Christian organization yet they are copying the mantra of the BLM, a Marxist founded group.

• Whenever I run across one of these bell ringers I just tell them that since I am WHITE I cannot donate. Used to every year when I ran across one of them.

• What the salvation army has done and said over the past year eliminates any desire I ever had to give to them ever again and I used to give at least a hundred dollars each Christmas not even counting checks throughout the year. Never again!

•  Yesterday I passed two bell ringers and for the first time in many years did not drop a penny into their receptical. I am done with those who would suggest white people are racists. And no matter their so-called apology their position is evident and their statement will ring in my ears for years to come. 

• The Salvation Army can go pound sand!...I know many people feel the same way.

This reply was deleted.