Replies

• Eileen, AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!

• Starting with yours! Many of us are fighting in our districts to remove the scum from local Gov'ts...LIKE SWAMP CREATURE SEN. STEVE SWEENEY....I'm just as surprised as you that Americans are quiet, but hopefully the sheep which outnumber us in NJ , are waking up because of the deaths from the POISONOUS VAX. When the Truckers in NJ join up with the others to go to DC....I hope to join them with my friends . Dc is prepared with all the fencing they have put up and the troops that are coming in.....Biden and the DS want to make it a bloodbath to stop the rest of the country from rising up...but Americans see the rest of the world rising up and its PUT UP OR SHUT UP TIME ! Where are you????? Are you one of the Vaxed SHEEP?? I have signs all over my car and my house...NJ is a very liberal state....I'm all over the internet, except FB , Twitter and Huffpo...permantly banned but I put out the message whereever I can , especially to the Politicians and Joe!  So far the only BS I seeis you ...what are you doing??????? Lets Go Brandon !

• There is no statute on murder......how is treason less of a crime?

• No thank you!

• they can chip my dead ass

• Ah the French, with a history of surrender 

This reply was deleted.