Replies

• The frightening fact is this could have begun years ago with our annual "Flu Shots", and Pneumonia Shots".

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Just as these Mass medical violations are not about theraputic benefit, 

intelligent individuals will not comply under a sense of civic responsibility.

The stupid ones that do may experience evolution in action though.

• I WILL NOT COMPLY!!!!!!!!!!  They WILL NOT put a chip in me just like they WILL NOT put the poison they call a vaccine in me!!!!!!!!!!

• The language and provisions for implanting microchips in humans are written into Obamacare. They are referred to as Class II medical devices

Microchip Implants

Paul McGuire -- All Americans to Receive Microchip Soon
    Sarah Foster's column on NewsWithViews.com
  • Ah, NO!  Those who try might die trying.

• Orwellian, "Big Brother is watching." Required reading: Brave New World; 1984; Atlas Shrugged; Lord of the Flies; Animal Farm. This is called "Being forwarned is being forarmed." The last time these were required reading in Pubic High Schools in these United States was just prior to the Unionization of Teachers in the latter part of the 60's.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Insane idiots

• Robert I'm with you chip me all you want as soon as I'm dead!! Another way of Mark of the Beast!  I'm a crazy Christian ain't having none of that chipping stuff.  All this lock down stuff can't get on a plane without your Vac card or this that or something else all got to show your Vac. Card!!  BALOGNE!!! 

• joe, AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!!!!!!  tHEY CAN CHIP ME AFTER THEY KILL ME BUT i WILL TAKE OUT AS MANY OF THEM AS i CAN BEFORE THEY DO KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!

• The French may lay down and take that baloney...but WE the UNVAXED will never roll over for them ....As an American Patriot ...." I rather die standing and fighting then to kneel and be a FRIGHTENED slave forever...." Fick Dich "  Lets Go Brandon and that French POS that was speaking on this video......NO VAX...NO MASK.....NO CHIP....NO S U R R E N D E R !!!!!!!    WWG1WGA!

This reply was deleted.