ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• As I recall, when RGB's position opened up, the left demanded a woman to replace her...and got it.  I did have the honor to meet Associate Justice Ginsburg when she vis​i​ted the Southern Border.  Too bad more (D)s won't follow in the Lady's footsteps.  As they wish to have a woman placed on the court now, it's only fair that a woman step down...or retire voluntarily...we have two liberals Elena Kagan, Associate Justice and Sonia Sotomayor, Associate Justice.  Of the two Associate Justice Sonia Sotomayor has served on the bench longer than her counterpart making her the logical person to step down.  She has publicly expressed her dissatisfaction with the Court in the past making her the hands down choice.  However, if Associate Justice Elena Kagan wanted to be sacrificed so that President Biden could appoint a highly qualified Black woman to the Court...that's between them.  Oh by the way demandjustice.org, a Justice serves for life.  Your interference in how the Court  is constituted or demanding who should step down is a violation of the U.S. Constitution...treason if you like.  Where the Court is concerned we are free to express our appreciation or dissatisfaction concerning the cases heard and how they are ruled upon, but if it were up to the citizens <you are all citizens aren't you?> to decide who steps down and when...more than 75 million citizens would have already reset the court years ago.  We demand justice too.  It's called the Equal Protection Clause of the Constitution.  Dictators don't play by the rules and so, you'll continue to whine, snivel and pout until you get what you want.  Do try to be consistent in your 'demands.'  We might <unlikely as it seems> be more inclined to take you seriously.

• That tune you sing is not on the woke hit parade. They wont go for it.

I judge by the content of character, and not superficiality, in a candidate.

I do not believe in sexism, racism, or any other form of balkanization, myself.

• Makes no difference if the person is or is not qualified for the position... just make sure they are the right color etc.

• Why would being pastel and female be a qualification for the Supreme Court? Why would race or gender alone be a qualification for anything? But then, we are dealing with Deranged Democrats.  First rewward their own and the see if they do anything to deserve rewarding. If not vote for them anyway, they're Democrats. Insane maybe, but Democrats. 

• "The Radical Left is DEMANDING Justice Breyer Retire"

OH Heavens! Whatever shall we do............?

• Stay till you drop just like Ginsburg

• Why not appoint the best qualified person he can find?  The SCOUS is not a diversity college.  If Biden is having a brain operation, will he pick a diversity surgeon or would he pick the best brain surgeon available? 

• Dems do not care. Do not care if whom they put in a position as long as they meet the Dems criteria. Biden/Harris are good examples. Dumb as a bag of rocks. 

• Creating one party & one party rule. 

• How about appointing someone who will follow the law and Constitution?  Regardless of their race, creed or color. This is a novel concept with which the left just can't agree.

This reply was deleted.