ADMIN

US Charges 2 Romanians With Hacking of DC Police Surveillance Cameras |  Voice of America - English

If you’ve been watching the news at all over the last few days you’ve seen how the mainstream media, social media networks, and Democrats are framing the events of January 6th.

The official narrative is that violent Trump supporters “stormed” the Capitol Building.

But there is growing number of people who believe that Capitol police actually invited the protesters in. And they have the video to prove it.

Multiple video clips from that day show Capitol police not only standing down, but removing barricades to allow Trump supporters in. Some videos even show police taking selfies with protestors inside the building.

The video below with nearly 40 million views clearly shows police open the gates then simply walk away as if opening a Best Buy on black Friday.

So there are two conflicting stories as to what exactly happened. Did protesters storm the building as reported by the news and then beat back police, or were they allowed in to create a scene that could then be framed as a violent insurrection?

Well, there is one simple way to answer those questions, and the fact that nobody is talking about it suggests you may already have your answer.

That of course is the surveillance video from the Capitol Building. This building has one of the most sophisticated video security systems of any building in the nation. Not one entrance or hallway is not monitored and recorded.

With this being said, there should be ample video evidence supporting the mainstream narrative.

But have you seen any of these videos?

read more:

http://theculturechronicles.com/index.php/2021/01/12/the-question-nobody-is-asking-where-is-all-the-security-footage-from-the-capitol-building/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Lee, almost the entire Republican base supports Trump. If we indeed add the tea party to a new party lead by Trump, we have a solid majority in the US. I will be there and I will support our President, Donald J. Trump, through thick and thin, come what may.

• I am sorry to say not all of the Republican base support Trump.

• No more elections if Trump won't enact the insurrection act. No more frreedom either.

• I agree there will not be another election.

• all That I have seen are prople on this website that are sheep.  We all hoped for peace in this country, but to no evail.  Its way beyond that now.  The Republican Paarty is no more.  Wwe have been sold outr and done so by our own.  The RINO's are traitors, and must be eliminated by what ever mens necessary. The Democrats are much worse.  At least they are not afraid to stand fporward and show their true traitor colors.  The time for ressurection is at hand.  It has been coming.  We must protecct Trump.  The sheep on this site must get off of it and stay off of it.  Your talk is mere babble and you are worthless.

• Christoph, I am with you especially with your call to protect Trump. He needs us today more than ever. If we join the growing ranks of traitors, the traitors will succeed and "lock him up" without anyone making a big fuzz about it. It will happen quietly while we the people, the silent large majority of Americans, won't get anything with voicing our demands to "lock her up" loudly. We the people need to remain firm and uphold our pledge of allegiance to Trump.

• I am... what are you doing Christopher... besides insulting those attempting to organize the resistance?  It takes money ... funding... to become a dominant force in politics; without it, we only operate on the outer edges of political power, rarely able to affect the overall course of the Nation.  It takes BILLIONS, if not TRILLIONS, too muster serious resistance.. how much do you have that you can send to support activist engagement in political reform?

• You take your sweet ass time about everything.  Its too  late for your ways now.

• sic semper tyrannis

• TIME TO IMPEACH A FEW DEMOCRATS-!!! Come on Republicans GET SOME BACKBONE- STAND UP FOR THE PRESIDENT-!!! (or be voted out, I guess You understand that)

This reply was deleted.