ADMIN

US Charges 2 Romanians With Hacking of DC Police Surveillance Cameras |  Voice of America - English

If you’ve been watching the news at all over the last few days you’ve seen how the mainstream media, social media networks, and Democrats are framing the events of January 6th.

The official narrative is that violent Trump supporters “stormed” the Capitol Building.

But there is growing number of people who believe that Capitol police actually invited the protesters in. And they have the video to prove it.

Multiple video clips from that day show Capitol police not only standing down, but removing barricades to allow Trump supporters in. Some videos even show police taking selfies with protestors inside the building.

The video below with nearly 40 million views clearly shows police open the gates then simply walk away as if opening a Best Buy on black Friday.

So there are two conflicting stories as to what exactly happened. Did protesters storm the building as reported by the news and then beat back police, or were they allowed in to create a scene that could then be framed as a violent insurrection?

Well, there is one simple way to answer those questions, and the fact that nobody is talking about it suggests you may already have your answer.

That of course is the surveillance video from the Capitol Building. This building has one of the most sophisticated video security systems of any building in the nation. Not one entrance or hallway is not monitored and recorded.

With this being said, there should be ample video evidence supporting the mainstream narrative.

But have you seen any of these videos?

read more:

http://theculturechronicles.com/index.php/2021/01/12/the-question-nobody-is-asking-where-is-all-the-security-footage-from-the-capitol-building/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Impeach. Thepunishment for treason is DEATH!...........AND I CAN HARDLY WAIT!  This shchiff show has been going on for DECADES and NOW they want to rob us of our freedom?!!!

Hows that make you feel America?

• Robert, that's wishful thinking. The demonrats only impeach President Trump because they are jealous since he made America great again.

• In order to impeach an official of the government, the House of Representatives must act ... and that takes Nancy Pelosi to initiate such an act.  Do you actually believe any Democrat would be Impeached by Pelosi?  The last time I looked Hell had not frozen over... when it does Pelosi may act to Impeach a Democrat.

• IT'S THE DEMOCRATIC FAULT

• The Left is not about to release hard evidence from official security cameras that demonstrate the agents of ANTIFA  were responsible for the violence and were 'aided and abetted' by elements of the Congressional security and theDC police. 

There is plausible deniability regarding the validity of private source video ...  releasing official source video, which supports video accounts in the public domain, would make it impossible to continue with the false narrative that the Trump MAGA groups were responsible for the violence.

Where is all the security camera footage from the Capitol Building?  Locked up deep inside Pelosi's vault... or at Disney Productions, being edited and remastered with Pelosi's version of the events.

• Quit your babbling aand do something about it.  Everything that you say and preech is worthless.  Get acctive or get out.

• I am... what are you doing Christopher...  besides Insulting those attempting to organize the resistance?  It takes money ... funding... to become a dominant force in politics; without it, we only operate on the outer edges of political power, rarely able to affect the overall course of the Nation.  It takes BILLIONS, if not TRILLIONS, too muster serious resistance.. how much do you have that you can send to support activist engagement in political reform?

• I have seen those videos and a couple showing police opening building doors and waving people in.  this is another scam against We the People!!!!!

• So what are you going to do about it.  Hide your hed in the sand like everyone else on this website??

• I am old, poor, and very disabled.  All you have shown is a big mouth used to insult people.  what are YOU doing about the situation, other than insulting me and Ron, who is also old and has health issues.  Both of us defended the country in our earlier years as soldiers.

This reply was deleted.