The question is not do the people want to be heard… it is will they be heard. History has long demonstrated that governments often hold themselves separate from those governed; that the diligent resolve of those governed must not only petition but be prepared to persuade government…  by peaceful and consistent contact, through open public debate, and when there is yet no return on the voice of the people… by massive assembly and if need a general strike.

It appears the words of many may have raised the eye of those in power but the will to engage in reform is yet to be seen.  Little but rhetoric and political theater have resulted from the cries for reform.  The people must not become complacent and the voice of appeasement must be ignored; for the feigned words of the unjust even though on paper sooner find the waste bins of government… too, be forgotten.  The chalice is yet empty, the return of liberty and our heritage in doubt… be not fooled by the fools voice, but measure that which is done… not by words nor empty promises, but by actions that profit reform.

I have seen the enemy and it is us… the complacent and foolhardy who hear the tempered tones of Washington, as it engages a desperate time with feeble resolve to bring about real change.  Acts that are undertaken, while knowing the end is not sure, are not likely to bring about reform. They are but empty chalices given to appease those whose resolve is often short and tempered by the fear to act.

Let us then rally to the cause of the Patriot… to double down on our efforts, that the tyrant may know we intend to stay the course. Let us with resolve declare the feigned reform for what it is and demand the truth of reform be engaged… Let America resolve to hold ACCOUNTABLE its servants, that government may soon be of the people, for the people, and by the people.

So let it be resolved:

Ronald A. Nelson

Col., US Army (ret)

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• https://stream.org/disney-doubles-down-on-commitment-to-sexual-perv...

Disney Doubles Down On Commitment to Sexual Perversion of Children - The Stream
      The world's most respected provider of family entertainment just committed itself to supporting sexual perversion.
    • Do a search for Disney perversions and Stream.org to see what is being exposed. It has to be exposed for it to fall,  and it is happening. 

• Told ya (with a smile!)

• Yes, We will be Heard!

• YES WE WILL BE HERD AND WILL NEVER SURRENDER  TO TERNARY !

• Yes, we the people will be heard. No doubt about it. Trump is getting the GOP in line, only candidates who are totally loyal to him will succeed, Trum will control the party, the political process, the legislative, and the judiciary eventually. He will work selflessly for the good of the country and all American patriots. He will again make America great again. The second time around, Trump will also make sure that all future elections will be fair so that he will win any election going forward.

• This reply was deleted.
    • De Santis is proving to be a strong leader with the courage needed to take on the Goliaths of today's Marxist beast... I find him exuberating and capable... he has my support and vote.

• I sincerely feel the RINOS will not care about us. They'll keep blowing us off as usual. The usual suspects will be involved: Mc Connell, Murkowski (if reelected), Collins, Cassidy are part of the 7 or 8 that Trump knows about. Let's not forget McCarthy who may get House speaker. Don't think I'd trust him if he were in back of me. He has a sharp knife that is more anti Trump than one suspects. Listen to his January 6th messaging to see how he truly feels. Definitely a RINO.

• I truly hope so

• The RINOs don't want to be held accountable!

This reply was deleted.