Replies

• Ya, thought so.

• And please excuse my spelling.

• The book is online also at, https://jesuswordsonly.github.io/books/jesuswordsonly.html

Jesus' Words Only
    Website dedicated to proving Jesus' words alone are what we are accountable to follow. We cannot both follow Paul and Jesus.
  • Nemisis, And which Planet are you from and won't you be a bit lonely up there in Heaven all by yourself?

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• In the presents of God, I will never be alone.

• Excuse my spelling, I hope you can use your superior intellect to decipher my meaning and intent. And I don't have any voices in my head. Talk about judging. Man.

• I hope and pray that I am not the only one in heaven. But the road is wide that leads to destruction, and the other is narrow that leads to salvation. Let it not be said that I was deceived by those who wish my destruction and damnation. I do not profess to belong to this world for I am not of this world but that place for which my lord created for me in heaven.

• Oh, I forgot to mention that I quit smoking and drinking, the drinking in 1987, after God gave me my wife. And quit Smoking in 2007 after the doctors told me I will have cancer from the COPD that I aquired from that and the Ahsma and Broncities I developed. Still here. I got prostate cancer three years ago, got tratment and have it nomore. yah for me. I have never been out of work or in need of anything. I retired at 100 percent disabled after serving my country for 10 years. And yes I am rated as an expert marxman. And am trained to blow up a lot of shiet not a snipper but a Sapper. I have also been retired from the Office of personel for the Department of Homeland Security. And I get SSD. Still married after 35 years hope to see 36. but if God takes my wife next month when she undergoes major surgury, (she has to have 5 of her discs fused) I wont be affraid of being alone because God is with me. And I will see her soon enough. But enough of me hows your life? Still sitting there with your head in a box, sufficating, confused, alone and not even able to see the glory of God in you Grandchildrens face. Not understanding his plane, not fealing his love. Crying in your sleep because he doesnt talk to you. I feel sorry for you. I hope you change your mind and open your heart and mind. Don't seek answeres from people. Pray to God ask him to open your heart. Forgive yourself. or you will not be able to forgive someone else.

• I hope she is to, but my intent was not to impress you nor do I care too. I was trying to relay to you that God provides and takes care of you if you have faith in him. and also how you can get ride of the darkness you are in.

• Already has and I mean directly to me in visions. Good for me. For at the end the old shall see visions and the young will have dreams. How you sleeping, lost one?

This reply was deleted.