Replies

•  The whole catholic church is Luciferian. Read and be amassed, ignor to your own distruction.

An attorney argues the inspired New Testament consists of Jesus' words only. Paul's status is questioned. First, Paul never made a valid prophecy. Second, Paul must be rejected under Deut. 13:5 because he taught the Law of Moses was nullified. Lastly, Jesus most likely intended we understand Paul was the person in Rev. 2:2 whom the Ephesians put on trial and proved was a false apostle. This Ephesus trial is alluded to in Acts ch. 19. Paul refers to it several times as well.

Jesus' Words Only or Was Paul the Apostle Jesus Condemns in Revelation 2:2 Paperback – October 10, 2012

by Douglas Del Tonto (Author)

Amazon.com
    • Him, too?  Both of us?

• The only war is against evil.

Btw, Hope and Faith don't require meds. They are the med....

• Luciferian? Just how many people are in your family to qualify for "Church Tax Exemption" with you as High Priest? 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• No one in my family has a following of over 1 billion people and feeds more, clothes more and educates more people then any other organization on earth. Some historical facts you may want to be aware of. The Catholic CHurch is in every Country on Earth, were you aware of that? How does your church stack up to those facts?

• Constantine was a Luciferian.

• Mathew, A point of scholarly interest: Written records from the times record the First Fall of Jerusalem around 597 BCE by Nebuchadnezzar. The Second Fall recorded both in Greek and Roman was in 70 C.E. Early Christians followed the Romans in their trade camps, cities and towns throughout the Roman Empire meeting and recording in secret, in a variety of languages through passed down recollections and memories in multiple languages until the Unification of the Christian Church under Constantine the Great 306-337 C.E. I would strongly suggest broadening your edification prior to condemning others beliefs.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• For your edification, Jerusalem was destroyed and reconstructed 3 (Three) times before the end of 70 CE.

1. 597 BCE: Nebuchadnezzar

2. Harod the Great, had the temple deconstructed in order to rebuiled it, it took 70 years to construct or build the temple for God, and to place the abomination of desicration in its place.

3. The Jews first destroyed Jerusalem in 70 C.E. through a brutal civil war by three factions of that group. It was the Romans that put the final touches on it when they attacked Jerusalem to actually save the temple from total distruction.

4. The Romans, under Hadrian, crushed a second Jewish rebellion for independence in a three-year war ending in 135 AD. The rebellion was led by Simon bar Kochba, who was declared to be the messiah by an influential sage named Rabbi Akiva. Bar Kochba's rebellion had disastrous results. Cassius Dio, a second century Roman historian, claimed that the Romans killed 580,000 Jews during the war. The Romans completely destroyed Jerusalem, and are believed to have run a plow over all or part of the city. The surviving Jews were expelled and were banned from returning to Jerusalem.

http://www.aboutbibleprophecy.com/e31.htm

https://www.gotquestions.org/Jerusalem-destroyed.html

135 AD: Romans destroy and plow Jerusalem
      The Romans, under Hadrian, kill an estimated 580,000 Jews to suppress the Bar Kochba uprising and run a plough over Jerusalem to completely destroy t…
  • Neither slavery nor corruption was invented or made worse by either the Catholic Church or the United States. Both are long standing byproducts of Civilizations from their inception! The main cause of both is the "Human Factor." No matter how firmly rooted the foundation of any Civilization is established in an Equitable Set of Laws for All, Past or Present, once Human Emotions are allowed to intervene the doors of evil and corruption are flung wide open and impossible to reclose.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Prayer is speaking to the Lord. And He speaks back. Jn 10: "My sheep know My voice and they follow Me. They will not answer to a stranger. 7. I an the Door of the sheep. 16.There will be one flock and one shepherd. The other sheep I must also bring and they shall know My voice. "

This reply was deleted.