Replies

• There is a difference being a sheep to the church or God!

the church may mislead you since it's ruled by men......God never will!

• The "Histories" being referred to must be considered in relevance to their sources, and Orthodoxy. Greek differs from Roman, from Russian from Ethiopian. Consideration need be given to the more recently discovered Samaritan Scrolls, hidden at the time of the Alexander Conquest. All the "Books" cast aside during the Nicene Conference, including those accounts and records of Christ's childhood events in Northern Egypt. One can "Evangelize" Religions as the only "Truths" and be correct, just as the can evangelize Science as the only Truth and be correct and the same Truth can be said of Politics. What is so difficult for some, self centered, selfish individuals, is the realization that "All Three Truths" often find comfortable coexistence together. There are no choices as they all exist in Gods Worlds. Our problem was best summed up by Mark Twain, who once said, "God created man in His own image. The problem is man returned the favor."

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• ADMIN

Remember, if they stole anything it was from GOD!  (you know, the one who built the Lake Of Fire) 

• "Is there anything NOT corrupt? What would the Pope and his Chief of Staff need this money for? I don't get it..."

BINGO money.

(Hey, the Jesuit is a die-hard player)

• UNdoubtedly paying for someone's "silence"!!  Who's silence??  We don't know - - yet. And I say again - -there have only been TWO legitimate popes, since the death of Pius XII, in 1958.  I believe those two were John Paul II and Benedict XVI; I could be wrong, but those are my thoughts, based on research I have done.

• Reminds me of story of the white missionary in the Middle of Africa and a White Baby was born. The Chief was upset and asked, " How come you the only While Man in Two Months travel and we have White Baby?" The missionary in attempting to explain Genetic Throwbacks to a Primitive Blackman came upon an idea, and said "Chief, come with me." The walked out to a herd of sheep. The missionary said, "Chief, you see all those white sheep out there?" The Chief said "Ya." Then the missionary said, "Chief, you see that one Black Sheep out there?" Then the Chief said "Oh, now me get it! You no tell on me! I no tell on you!" This same confusions of attitudes works in religions, governments and relationships. A conglomerative sin of mankind we hardly notice in our daily activities until it directly affects our lives.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Hahahahahahaha, not enough jokes these days! Thanks

• 2 Peter 2:1-3 1But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign LORD who bought them-bringing swift destruction on themselves.

• "bringing swift destruction on themselves."  God measures time differently than we do, swift to him may be a lifetime or two for us!

• Isn't that the unfortunate truth! In religion, in our politics, schools, false teachers are all over the place. Human nature hasn't changed in 2000 years. 

This reply was deleted.