Replies

• CRUZ, CRUZ, CRUZ, CRUZ, CRUZ, CRUZ

• Did you watch the Republican Convention where Trump was nominated? Trump gave Cruz the stage and all Cruz did was grandstand for Himself.

He serves HIMSELF. True, he has a phonographic memory, but he didn't even know he wasn't an American citizen when he ran for TX Senate. Plus, what the Col brought up. 
      CFR involvement is NOT loyalty to America. He serves HIMSELF.

• Are you aware of Cruz's direct ties to the CFR and the North American Union... his wife was and I believe still is an executive with the CFR. She and Sen. Cruz are key authors of the CFR plan for creating the North American Union, a stepping block to One World Government.  It has become nearly impossible to Identify untainted ranking members of the Government.  Cruz has some SPLAININ to do.

• Colonel:  Thanks for that!  We will have to scrutinize Mr. and Mrs. Cruz's ties to the other side!  Ouch!

• No matter where we turned both parties are at fault and that's the reason why we need God back into government and society.

• If this treason is not checked, and Mitch McConnell and John Thune intimidate the Republican Senators into failing to contest the Chinese Communist takeover of the Presidency, then America as we know it is finished.  It is that simple.  

• Agreed....2 Timothy Ch 3 followed by Revelations...be ready, time is short.

• Yes!

• This video is so true, we have been hood wiked by the communist party's of the World. They have been patient and cunning! We as a nation fell asleep at the switch. We have now awakened and have started the long fight back to who we are, as a nation behind our duly elected President, Donald J Trump. Hopefully he will do what ever it takes to bring us back! When I say whatever it takes, I mean Whatever it takes!! He has the Power!

• Brilliant video ... brings tears to my eyes! We cannot let this country fall to Communism ... ever!

This reply was deleted.