Replies

• the Devil is behind it and the election this year is not an election period.

• ALL WE HAVE TO DO, IS TO PROVE IT !!!!!!!

• If a body has to be convinced and coerced to take action in self-preservation, the situation becomes an evolution-in-action event. That kind of stupidity self-ensures it will not perpetuate.

A statement in action is what signifies now. I hear the President has called for an assembly of the People in the Federal Capitol on the Congressional building steps on January 5th.

But Trumps Executive action will likley be the deciding action, God help the Republic.

• Jerome Corsi: Trump Prepares End-Game Round up of CCP Traitors in U...

The above link is to an article that is full of very important news regarding Marital Law and the rounding up of the members of the COUP... it also has some very interesting disclosures regarding VP Pence and much of the betrayal occurring around Pres. Trump... resulting in much of the confusion and delays in reversing the obvious fraud in this election.

It is a must-view.

Jerome Corsi: Trump Prepares End-Game Round up of CCP Traitors in USA | Prophecy | Before It's News
      Dr. Corsi clarifies and amplifies information presented in the prior broadcast today with Patrick Byrne and reveals new details supporting President…
    • Thanks! I haven't seen anything of Corsi since he went under cover during the Obama era persecutions. He senses the concern I share about Pence being a confirmed asset. He sure is decided about Executive action. Surprising, since ordinarily he is a patient man who would not be prone to provocative action. Then again, these are not ordinary times.

• NO amount of proof will ever be enough...  There already exists sufficient proof of the fraud and the MSM, the Courts, and many of the phony political class have ignored and discredited the mountains of proof ... additional proof will do nothing as they know it was rigged ... they simply will continue with the Marxist theme... tell a lie long enough and it will be perceived as the Truth.. .and that is what has happened. The agents of Marxism, its dupes, the misinformed, and fools have all been deceived by the MSM and their fairytale narrative of the election. 

• WE ALL NEED TO WAKE UP BECAUSE IT'S NOT LOOKING GOOD FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

• Let us pray that God helps the Georgians to put down the Communist invasion!  God willing, then Ted Cruz would be a wonderful choice for Majority Leader!!  Mitch and John Thune would be wonderful choices for prosecution for treason.  

• I would expect a Vice President to eagerly want to flush out and jail deep staters too, if he intends a 2024 run himself. Along with a Sidney Powell as A.G., terror would be visited on the USAs infested, nested enemies. The House Chair is an unknown for me. But performance would indicate.

I am good with that.

• Republicans must win the Senate and their first job is to vote out Mitch McConnell as the speaker for the party. I vote for Ted Cruz who do you vote for. Remember we need someone who will fight for America and the Constitution.

This reply was deleted.