ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• When the U.S. Govt. came out with a Clause that prevents Americans' from suing these companies making the Gates/Dr. FudgeDick "Death Serom" that should've raised  "RED FLAGS!" Then they stated it was "Experimental" more reasons NOT to get the "WOKE POKE!" So now you have these Dr.s, coaches, newscasters, etc. feeding you lies to get vaccinated! These people should be SUED! Now the Libs/Commies want to force you to get the shot. They should also be liable for killing people. I know a lady who took the shot & died the Very Next Day! Now why would somebody really want to take the chance? Soon O'Biden will state that those that volunteered for the shot- committed suicide. Why is it that more white people have received the COVERT Shot then the black & hispanic Communities? Forcing anyone to get vaccinated against their will for ANY reason is Pure Communism!

• I agree...the jab goes against all 10 statements from the Nuremburg trials....

• There is a great awakening because the MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS in EUROPE and around the world are speaking out... while many in America avoid any form of controversy. Yes, our medical professionals need to speak up to expose the leftist agenda and air the scientific facts (all of them) regarding COVID and its impact on society, versus creating social hysteria and the current overreaction to a serious but hardly PANDEMIC infection.

According to an expanding number of medical authorities here and around the world... there are known cures or protocols that effectively deal with this Pandemic infection... making the need for an experimental and reportedly dangerous vaccine unnecessary. The web has exposed the lies and serious manipulation of our society being promulgated by the CDC and Dr. Fauci. It is time to get all the scientific facts out to the public. The actual infection, death rates, and proven medical protocols for treating COVID have been obfuscated by those we trusted with our nation's health care.

Our economy and social order can not take much more of this Marxist regime's manipulation.

• Well, nothing but sheep in the USA. 75% already took the demonic vaccine and it will be forced on the rest of us. My doctor decided to retire in December 2020 along will all of his staff. He was already told it was coming and didn't want to force it on his patients. Once you get the shot, they will use it to control you and will decide who lives or dies. 

• So your doctor is a coward.  What a stupid statement he didn't want to force it on his patients.  He didn't have to force anyone to take it if they didn't want to.  He could recommend it and if he knew the dangers and his patients history, could advise for or against it. 

I am not a sheep, but rather a person with a working brain.  I spoke with several doctors; looked into the possible drawbacks and benefits and decided for myself at my age and with my underlying health issues it was worth it.  That is what everyone should do; rather than spouting questionable believes.  

• We the People must be in front of the world telling the government you do not control our life we are free from government abuse 

This reply was deleted.