Replies

• "The People" have and hold the power only so long as they are willing th assert it.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• I don't believe the people have sufficient support from law enforcement, the military, or the judiciary to exercise their innate God-given power... not without force of arms and a revolution.  It is too late, we have passed the point of peaceful resistance and assertion of our God-given power.   The government owns law enforcement, including the FBI and much of the local police. 

Power is only applied where one has the force needed to exercise it...  The people gave away their power by default and will have a fight on their hands if they try to recover it.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Yup, those bastards need to be cornered, they don't have the right to take the money, normally they just give it back....they have the capacity to do that!

• If that's the case Cameron, it appears that Suicide is all that is available to you and those who hold to your beliefs.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Used to be, no more! 

• When there is a Cause and enough people have gathered in Support of this Cause, A "Leader" will present Himself/Herself, and Never the reverse, with the exception of Religious Beliefs.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• I agree, this is how Trump got involved, he heard the people, saw what was going on in government!

• If any conservatives out there are interested in learning "TEN EFFECTIVE WAYS to Help ELECT God-Fearing Leaders and ASSURE Fair Elections (from home, part-time)," a 30-munite summary that gives very specific "actionable" ways to help re-take America, then contact me and we will set up the ZOOM CALL for you and your group (Mark@PreserveLiberty.com).  

• And what would a Dingy Rower know of Sailing?

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• It doesn't take a seasoned sailor to know that a ship without a helm and sail, at drift in tempest sea is soon to be lost...  Rowboat or no rowboat. 

This reply was deleted.