ADMIN

Medical Tyranny by Valerie Cheers Brown – Believe It In 2016

To grasp the urgency of lifting the ubiquitous economic shutdowns, visit New York City’s Central Park, ideally in the morning. At 5:45 am, it is occupied by maybe 100 runners and cyclists, spread over 843 acres. A large portion of these early-bird exercisers wear masks. Are they trying to protect anyone they might encounter from their own unsuspected coronavirus infection? Perhaps. But if you yourself run towards an oncoming runner on a vector that will keep you at least three yards away when you pass each other, he is likely to lunge sideways in terror if your face is not covered. The masked cyclists, who speed around the park’s inner road, apparently think that there are enough virus particles suspended in the billions of square feet of fresh air circulating across the park to enter their mucous membranes and to sicken them.

These are delusional beliefs, yet they demonstrate the degree of paranoia that has infected the population. Every day the lockdown continues, its implicit message that we are all going to die if we engage in normal life is reinforced. Polls show an increasing number of Americans opting to continue the economic quarantine indefinitely lest they be ‘unsafe’. The longer that belief is reinforced, the less likely it will be that consumers will patronize reopened restaurants or board airplanes in sufficient numbers to bring the economy back to life.

It is worth briefly reviewing the facts about outdoor viral transmission in order to assess the rationality of New York’s park users. The chance of getting infected across a wide open, windswept space is virtually nil, even if the imaginary carrier were not moving quickly past his potential victim. When it comes to viral infections, dose matters. Proximity to the carrier, prolonged exposure, and being in an enclosed space are the biggest risk factors. Even the New York Times, one of the most aggressive purveyors of virus hysteria, could not avoid acknowledging this commonsensical truth about outdoor transmission. The director of Australia’s International Laboratory for Air Quality and Health told the paper: ‘Outdoors is safe, and there is certainly no cloud of virus-laden droplets hanging around.’ Infectious droplets would be quickly diluted in outdoor air, director Lidia Morawska said, so their concentrations would quickly become insignificant. Bottom line: ‘It is safe to go for a walk and jog and not to worry about the virus in the air.’

read more:

https://spectator.us/paranoid-style-covid-19-central-park-safetyism/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• A Nation of Fools Forsakes God's righteousness... for the ways of the world:

Forsaking Me, you uncovered your bed; you climbed up and opened it wide.  And you have made a pact with those whose bed you have loved; you have gazed upon their nakedness.  You went to Molecha with oil and multiplied your perfumes. You have sent your envoys a great distance; you have descended even to Sheol itself.

You are wearied by your many journeys, but you did not say, “There is no hope!” You found renewal of your strength; therefore you did not grow weak. Whom have you dreaded and feared, so that you lied and failed to remember Me or take this to heart? Is it not because I have long been silent that you do not fear Me?

I will expose your righteousness and your works, and they will not profit you.  When you cry out, let your companies of idols deliver you!  Yet the wind will carry off all of them,
      a breath will take them away.  But he who seeks refuge in Me will inherit the land and possess My holy mountain.”

• does anyone ever read the book of I Samuel it will tell you why we are in chaos today and the children of Israel did exactly what you mentioned in your post?   

• Yes Sir I am with you my friend go ahead preach it.

• The stress caused by this overreaching, unconstitutional power grab of the state and city governments is making me sick, irritable, and is probably going to lead to a divorce from my wife of 52 years, she is getting sick and tired of having my but in the way all the time.

• Love your response!  You said everything I wanted to say.

• Another: 98 % Recover !!
    STOP THE PANIC, AMERICA!!

This virus is deadly ONLY for 2 % of population, most of which are old with other bad health conditions!

THIS IS HARDLY EVER MENTIONED IN ANY NEWS !!

This reply was deleted.