ADMIN

The Pace of Obamagate Unraveling is Quickening

Obamagate Meme | Obama | TRUMP MEMES LIBRARY | Flickr

Is Peter Strzok Cooperating with John Durham? – Former Fox News reporter Adam Housley thinks so. Since leaving Fox, Housley has continued to stay in touch with his sources at the DOJ and within the Intelligence Community, and periodically reports interesting information on his Twitter feed.

He recently issued two tweets indicating he has been told that FBI Super-Duper Agent and aspiring latin lover Peter Strzok is now cooperating with Durham and his investigators:

To reinforce the point I made yesterday about Durham’s job in unraveling the treasonous activity that took place in the Obama FBI/DOJ/CIA being incredibly complex, I’d also point you to this recent tweet from Housley:

And this one…

Meanwhile, on Fox’s “Sunday Morning Futures” program hosted by Maria Bartiromo, Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham told Bartiromo that the FBI “lied their asses off” about the reliability of the Steele Dossier, and that he will be releasing more proof about that before the end of this week: “Here is what I think I’m going to be able to show to the public. Not only did the FBI lie to the court about the reliability about the Steele dossier, they also lied to the Congress. That’s a separate crime.”

Obviously, everything Graham says has to be taken with a grain of salt. But it is worth pointing out that, on the same program Sunday before last, Graham told Bartiromo that his committee had uncovered proof that Steele’s sub-source was a complete fraud. Of course, Director of National Intelligence John Raticliffe – who is proving to be every bit the bulldog in that job that his predecessor, Ric Grenell was – released some previously-classified documents last week demonstrating Graham’s point, and is apparently planning to release more documents this week.

This is all unraveling now, folks, and the pace is quickening. As I’ve chronicled here over the last year, all of the information conclusively proving the treasonous actions of the coup cabal within the FBI/DOJ led by James Comey, Andrew McCabe and Strzok is now out on the public record. Everyone who has been paying attention and has the ability to reason logically now understands the monumental nature of the crimes committed against our very system of government by these despicable coup plotters, and that the organizing momentum behind it went all the way up to the Oval Office itself.

read more:

http://dbdailyupdate.com/index.php/2020/07/28/the-pace-of-obamagate-unraveling-is-quickening/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks and God Bless you and yours with peace, prosperity, and good health... with His Salvation and wisdom.   Amen

• It's time past that action has not been taken against Obama and his mob.

• The truth is out and they know it. 

• Correct, but when will they all hang.

• That's why they are rioting and released the China virus. A distraction to make us miserable and hate Trump. Sign my petition to help fight back. https://www.change.org/ConstitutionalRightsViolated

• Correct plus more like the weather.

• If anyone is waiting on the goverment to police itself then the wait will be a long one.  People forget. Quickly.  Especially if they are historically ignorant, but even those that are not have this horrible habit of growing old and leaving the living to others.

History must not be considered as useless garbage.  Justice, in fact, and I am talking about human made justice, depends on historical records of previous adjudications on similar cases. Even though this practice was designed to make justice appear uniform and always equal in application, the point is that History does indeed repeat itself over and over again in spite of all these worthless 'Wake Up Calls' that are claimed to insure that some wicked event can 'Never Happen Again'.   Well ,it will and it does.  

The point?  Do not neglect reading and looking into history.  Do so while it is still available.  It repeats itself time and again. Only the ignorant could ever think that the United States of America could continue idefinetly when the Godly principles that Founded it are dismissed.  What good is an Oath of office if this is so?  What value is there in the Constitution. Why was the Civil War worth fighting, or WW1 and WW2?

In order to preserve America we must have something we are willing to preserve. What would that be?  Justice? Is that worth preserving in the form it has taken?  Or is it everyone doing what they think is right?  Is there really such a thing as evil if this is so? Right or wrong?  Really?

This nation was founded on something, right?  Well, what was it.  Any structure will collapse if the foundation is removed.  And we are throwing ours away like trash.

We wait on Justice.  The House Judiciary Committee isn't.  And they represent us?  Not me. 

• Excellent comment Dale... Justice can only be served by a just people and a just people are only found where God has sown his seed... which produces righteousness... right standing, moral excellence. 

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."  Quote: John Adams

• Sign my petition and spread the word. https://www.change.org/ConstitutionalRightsViolated

• Yes the founding of our Republic is being evaporated. To save it we need a leader an orgaiizer for the streets like Samuel Adams and his Tea Party mob. This is not to say that President is not doing the job, but he can do only so much. His problem is many so called republicians want him to fail. He needs to call for Martial Law. I believe by Oct 12 we will be in a civil war and not with only words. I also believe by election that all the swamp dwellers will be called out and will stand in a court of law with their leader Obama.

This reply was deleted.