Replies

• The testimony of Gaige Grosskreutz is not misinformation it is perjury...  I am wondering how Rittenhouse's defense rebutted his skewed testimony...

First, one doesn't bring a gun to a riot as protection for the opposition... anyone fronting such a bogus theory for having a weapon and drawing it when one of the opposition is approaching must be delusional if he thinks any open-minded juror is going to believe that he wanted to help Rittenhouse. Even if he did intend to help Rittenhouse we can be sure that Ritten house did see it that way... he saw a man running toward him draw a pistol and point it in his direction... What was he to do? Wait to be shot before defending himself?

Next, Gaige Grosskreutz is reportedly a member of something called the People’s Revolution Movement a communist group that seeks to overthrow America as reported by numerous media sources. Grosskreutz is also a felon, which means his carrying of a pistol was illegal from the beginning.  His affiliation with a communist movement and his willingness to carry a firearm illegally needs to be pointed out to the Jury. Let' hope that Rittenhouse's defense has their ducks in a row to impeach Grosskreutz'a testimony.

Finally for a complete picture of what happened see: In Kenosha, The Seeds of Civil War - The American Spectator | USA N... 

In Kenosha, The Seeds of Civil War - The American Spectator | USA News and PoliticsThe American Spe…
    A previous entry in this space, written after an active-duty Army sergeant moonlighting as an Uber driver in Austin shot...
  • Never let a good crisis go to waste!  Isn't that the Democrats motto?  Yes, the BLM and Antifa will probably try to destroy whatever they can and our "wonderful" government will tell us how much victimhood they have to overcome!

• I don't feel sorry for anyone who watches MSNBC Or CNN they are just part of the problem 

• Richard, I agree.  People who watch the Pravda/Goebbels fake news propagandists are just too stupid to know they are stupid!!!!!!!!!!

• Antifa needs a bounty

• How about $100.00 a head???  I would probably do it for less.

• I will do it for free and supply my own ammo.  I am old and disabled but am more than ready to take on those antifa/blm pukes!!!!!!!!!!

• I hunt varmints to pay for my hobby -- varmint hunting.

In some of the places I hunt I get $2 per set of Coyote ears, and I sell the pelts to a tannery for $8 if not shot up, $5 if torn ...

Apply the same standards to hunting anti-American varmints.

The only drawback to bounty hunting these pest animals is there aren't very many of them & once humted-out there won't be any more. Even Coyotes are smarter than these dregs.

This reply was deleted.