Replies

• I look forward to President Pence 2 terms after President Trump's 2nd term is over!!

• Yes. Pence/Trump (Lara)... Go Pence!

• DITTO........

• If only it was just Donald Trump serving as a unique political lightning rod.

Your anticipated relief will actually occur if the true enablers behind our general chaos are sent into that good night (think of the Nuremberg trials, because we are there).

• Yes.  Pence/Trump  (Lara); Go Pence!

• I must say I did not elect Trump to be a smooth talking statesman like the previous ones that sold the Nation out,

but rather as an "America first" business president.

Yet he is now nominated for three (3) international Nobel Peace Prizes..........how delightful!

But to each his own I guess.

• Cancel the debates.  And here is why.   There is absolutely no reason whatsoever to have them.  There is nothing to debate.

Biden has proven what he is.  He has a 47 year record of it.  He is a gas bag.  A blowhard.  He is dishonest, on the take, can be bought, and is a proven liar. Those are not opinions. They are facts. Proven facts.  Common awareness is all that is required to affirm that he is unfit to even teach a kindergarten class, let alone assume the office he arrogantly seeks. His only principle is saying what he thinks might aid his 'career in politics', as if that is a badge of honor he rightfully deserves.  He is twisted, demented, and disgusting.

Trump should dismiss him as if he doesn't exist, because he does not exist in terms of honor and honesty.  Biden is not only wrong, he is one of those people who are sincerely stupid. He thinks there is no difference between truth and fiction.  Obama knew that he himself was a phony.  Biden thinks that he is the real deal. And that is the difference between the two of them.

There is no sense in giving the stage to such a one as Biden.  Let the media have him. They are all phony anyway.

Trump should keep going directly to the people with his rallies.  The media can have Biden in his basement.

• Well said, Dale!

• Sadly, more individuals are uninformed or misinformed voters... individuals who couldn't name the VP and some the President... the use of Debates may be the only time they take to become informed.  What is needed are debates that provide more time for responses, rebuttals, and checks on the Moderator-... Moderators should not be permitted to set up questions... or to do more than read a question and monitor the time taken for responses and rebuttals. 

More time for responses and rebuttals... 5-minute responses with 1-2 rebuttals, each at least 3 minutes in length.  The Moderator must not interrupt a response or rebuttal other than to announce time is up and then turn off the mike of the responding candidate after 10 seconds, to sum up... Candidates need to be given enough time to respond and rebut.

• But even more sad is the fact that these debates do not inform the uniformed, or those misinformed, but rather give credibility to those, like Biden, who are not worthy of any at all.

The point is that this was a staged event designed to evlevate Biden as a reasonable alternative to the hated Trump and his Make America Great Again efforts.  Biden has no message for the people, none at all.  Wallace and company intended to make Biden look attractive by attempting to make Trump look bad.  Biden good. Trump evil.

Why play the game when you know the deck is stacked, the dealer is dishonest, and the opponent is a fraudulent liar being given the winning hand in advance?  The millions who watched were watching to see a fight, not a debate, because a debate is not possible with a puppet like Biden.  The few million who stopped watching in 'disgust' are the ones uniformed, if they believed this was intended to be a honest debate.

You cannot make an honest show from a crooked one by making more rules.  Besides, this debate BS is all about making money, not informing the public.

I know. I sound sarcastic.  I damn sure am, too.

This reply was deleted.