ADMIN

The Left Will Destroy America to Regain Power

Nancy Pelosi No Spending Problem - Imgflip

“Badges? We don’t need no stinkin badges.”

Defunding the police is all the rage.

The left is desperate. The lockdowns, Russiagate, and impeachment failed to rid them of Donald Trump. Hence the rollout of their militia, Antifa, with new uniforms and advanced tactics and BLM as propagandists.

Using Antifa and BLM now is also great practice -- call it wargaming for November.

Because if the Democrats cannot steal the election “fairly,” they will burn this country to the ground.

The charge of “Racism” is both a weapon and a shield. Leftist mayors and governors arrest barbers and Jews while they kneel to the “mostly peaceful” looters, arsonists, and race baiters. The forced acceptance of surrender and collective guilt is to prepare Americans for what is coming.

We have white women kneeling and apologizing in New York City, whites gleefully washing the feet of BLM members, and pictures of little girls holding signs apologizing for their privilege -- they are leaving nothing to chance.

Amazon Prime has a banner on its Prime TV streaming service,

Black lives matter

Amazon stands in solidarity with the Black community

read more:

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/06/the_left_will_destroy_america_to_regain_power.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• They are disgusting trolls of the Earth.....no principles, no conscience, no honor ....the Libs (freebies) and the far left (communists) are the worse....anarchists at heart!  Of course they want to get rid of OUR POLICE!!  No way scumbags! 

• Like I said and I will say it again the Democrats voted God out of their party back in the 2012 election and that's the result of it.

• The left voted God out of America the day they voted prayer out of America's classrooms. God will have His way, they will pay dearly for what they have done to His creation. The marxist became the dominant ideology and took over the democrat party in the 1970s. What you have today is not the J.F.K. democrats, rather the george belial soros' cesspool scum bottom feeders.

• I understand where you come from and yes they voted God out of the public eye way back then, can you see the pattern here? they will continue to do as the day goes by what I am saying is this how can people voted God out when he is the one that created it all that's tells me something and that is we better get ready for something big is about to break because we can not live like this any longer.

• Just as in Sodom and Gemorah.

Revelation tell it all 

• Exactly my friend

• I signed.

• Great. Let's get those numbers up. Use your email list and twitter accounts and Facebook. Let's get the message out. This is ridiculous and hard working Americans should not have to suffer for inaction and lawlessness.

• The first non-vilent step is get 200k signatures for my petition. The President will have to address our concerns and we may get help from Judicial Watch. We can send a clear message to the Dems and their billionair handelers. You hit them where it hurts. Their pocket. https://www.change.org/ConstitutionalRightsViolated

• This November is headed for serious riots and chaos... whether Trump wins or loses.  Unless Pres. Trump immediately shifts gears and takes a hardline on violence in the streets the violence will only increase. The President must demonstrate he is capable of acting decisively to stop domestic terrorism in our streets... So far, he gets an 'F' for his efforts to stop the violence on the left.  He needs to arrest and indict large numbers... thousands of rioters and arsonists... as domestic terrorists, and hold them without bail until they can be tried for their sedition and terrorist acts..

If the President fails to demonstrate he is capable of mobilizing the US Military against domestic terrorism in our streets... we will see total chaos in November.  The President must prove he can deploy and stop the unlawful acts of terror taking place,  in our streets, with impunity. Expect these acts of terror to become worse and more frequent the closer we get to November. If the President fails to deal with them NOW... not tomorrow... we can expect major acts of domestic terror to multiply.

This reply was deleted.