ADMIN

The GOP Picks Up 10th House Seat in NY11

Nancy pelosi GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Until there are enough flips to give the GOP a majority  it matters very little how many we gain... without a clear majority little to nothing can be done in the House.

• Keep counting and everyone will know the election was fraud and the media will be unable to defend themselves 

• The Democrats and MSM could care less if they are exposed as criminals as long as they retain the House and win the Presidency .... and God forbid they should also manage to steal the Senate.  We are dealing with reprobates hardened hearts of cold steel ... and a seared conscience.  The response to such an oligarchy of evil must be firm and resolved.  We must not let this election stand if it does our liberty is forfeit.  

• let's hope so

• Keep counting.  Maybe we did vote out every democrat as I was hoping.

• Someone needs to compare the total votes to the total number of registered voters in every precincts Ballot totals... if more votes were more votes cast than registered to vote... that is obviously election fraud and rigging.

• Great news

• There will be a few more I think.  I hope...great news.....

• I believe I am counting right we only need one Democrat to switch parties and we would have the majority. That would be ever so sweet!

• HALLELUJAH!  Now for the Whitehouse; our rightful place!

This reply was deleted.