Replies

• Bret, you are correct, our Republic has gone down the toilet!!!!!

• Our elections have been a farce for decades... not much better than those in the old Soviet Union under Stalin... the people held elections with two candidates for each office ... both Communist Party Members, and both approved by the Polit-bureau. The people's choice was between the lesser of evils... and that my friends is what we have been putting up with for decades... the result of such folly is what we see today. Congress and our government are not representatives of the will and consent of the people... they are the product of managed elections and a cabal of Marxists who basically approve who will run and who will be elected. We don't have free, fair, or open elections.

Our Constitution means nothing any longer... it will be and has been interpreted in ways that are wholly obscene... unthinkable. Yet, the People like sheep permit their government to abuse the single document that gave them the power to be free... independent sovereigns with the right to consent to the government... not any longer... it's over unless drastic measures follow to restore the Constitution to its rightful place.

• Ron, AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!  All that we and millions of others fought for is gone and there isn't any nation for us to turn to for rescue as the victims of nazi and soviet tyranny had!!!!!  The Constitution has been overthrown completely!!!!!

• I think the red states should secede.  I would have to leave my beautiful state of Maine, but so be it.   I could handle the Dakotas, or Wyoming easily.

• I live in Oklahoma but can''t afford to move if we don't secede so I am stuck, old, disabled, and poor.

• I'm not forgetting it.  We will NEVER see another election that isn't along the Stalin model, that of the preferred candidate of satan will always win because it is rigged.  Stalin would be so proud of the deep state.

• Correct-good analogy.

• Thye deep state protecting itself from the Coup they just FINALLY pulled off?..............Get in line MY ASS WE WILL!

• I left the gop in 2012 when they cheated Ron Paul out of the nomination.  The Oklahoma state party violated party rules and parliamentary procedures multiple times to keep a conservative from being the candidate in favor of mitty the poo, a left wing punk.  I was there as a state committeeman from Rogers County.  I was disgusted by their evil actions and immediately changed my registration to Independent.  hillary used the exact same game plan to cheat sanders.  she didn't create the plan the gop did and she used the exact steps against sanders!!!!!

• I was a Delegate to the GA  GOP convention in 2012, a member of the Ron Paul underground.  The GA convention was run blatantly against Paul, with Delegates screaming from the floor for a counted vote.  The chair instead called for voice votes, where the establishment position got a puny response & the Paul group was thunderous ... and it was always "in the opinion of the chair, the ayes have it" .  I have maintained my GOP membership to vote in primaries, but have no love or respect for the party.  I feel that 85% of Congress represent only special interests, and are probably traitors.

This reply was deleted.