ADMIN

Hang in There Folks - Meme by defiantamerica :) Memedroid

We were told that Joe Biden in the White House meant a return to normal. CNN assured us an adult was now in charge and celebrated Donald Trump’s departure. That rhetoric has largely died away amidst the wreckage of the Biden administration, and yet the full scope of the disaster that is unfolding continues to be deliberately hidden from us.

We are not simply suffering some setbacks. We are in free fall and headed for catastrophe. Nowhere is that more evident than in regard to food supplies. Biden’s war on fossil fuels, his out-of-control spending, and his reaction to the war in Ukraine have resulted in dramatic increases in food prices and will in the near term mean much less food produced everywhere in the world. We are not just looking at higher prices. We are looking at food shortages and hunger.

U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen acknowledged the severity of the crisis in a recent statement.

"Initial estimates suggest that at least 10 million people could be pushed into poverty just by higher food prices."

“Dramatic situation continues to deteriorate.”

"We are faced with a widening global food crisis."

Then of course she went on to blame this all on the Russians. So much for adult behavior.

read more:

https://andmagazine.substack.com/p/the-starving-time?s=r

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Lopez... Lopez... Lopez...  Here let me "splain" it.... 

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.”

That witticism—I’ll call it “Einstein Insanity”—is attributed to Albert Einstein. -  Einstein's Parable of Quantum Insanity - Scientific American

Einstein's Parable of Quantum Insanity
      Einstein refused to believe in the inherent unpredictability of the world. Is the subatomic world insane, or just subtle?
    •  Aye Lopez...That time of the month again? 

• Well lopez I see your back and causing hate and discontent all over the site! As I've posted to you before... I'll do so once again in the hope that you'll finally take heed! Original Post: "The others on this site are intelligent and engaging people. They as I are interested in meaningful dialogue (that means speaking), forming a bond (that means "friendship"), and a desire (that's: "dream") to build a plan for the common good of our Country. They as I have read your posts, and your reactions are that of common liars, cheats and criminals, who when caught retort to even more lies, name calling and threats of hostility. I cannot account for how you utilize (that's: use) your time, but for the record my time hasn't been wasted, its been used diligently ( that's: "smartly"), you have allowed me to use your own words ( the ones "you deny saying") to expose you, as the despicable ( that's: "not a man of honor") person that you truly are lopez!  There are other sites better suited for your kind - Try the DNC!" ... and I'll add further:  Did the DNC kick you off that's why your back here? 

• So... you're experienced with back biting sissy's aye lopez! Advice... you really should stop dropping the soap in the prison shower! 

• Read the history of Venezuela to see our future. The Trump voters saw it coming! 

• This distruction by the Democrats is also intentional! 

• Cameron, yes it is but so is the complicity of the gop establishment!!!!!!!!!!

• What do we expect? 

• If you are a lefty pounder then arm yourself and be ready to pound them in the only terms they will understand.....losing, losing, losing all battles.  We are smarter, better, and more numerous.  No free rides. Do you have the guts to win or is it just too much trouble.  If it is too much trouble then go surrender to the lefty web sites now.

• That the Leftist Democrat Communist Party would hide the truth, the real truth, is anticipated by anyone with half a wit.   What's truly amazing in all this is that our so-called conservative press corp, all the writers for all the blogs and websites, Fox News,  that profess to support constitutional America, either don't know what the truth is or worse, refuse to say it openly.  And what is that truth? 

Everything that is happening to America today is strategic.  An important word; strategic. It is purposeful.  It is planned.  Biden has no say in it.  He is a piece of meat.  Khrushchev on Depends.  Basic, fundamental precepts of communism; in order to successfully control a population it is critical that their mobility be severely limited.  That food becomes a focus of concern.  And that they be disarmed.  

We are in the throes of a full-on communist coup that is moving into its second phase; collapsing supply chains and locking down movement by whatever means.  Historically, phase 3 is violent,  where it's a choice; capitulate or die.  This is where the serious disarming happens.  

And most egregious, we have no, that's as in none, nada, zip, zilch opposition party.  None.  The Republican Party is three meaningless words.  

I have no idea what's to be done at this late stage.  I am convinced however, that communists do not give up ground so what's in store in the next several months is anyone's guess.  I don't think anyone is going to tell us the truth.  

This reply was deleted.