ADMIN

Hang in There Folks - Meme by defiantamerica :) Memedroid

We were told that Joe Biden in the White House meant a return to normal. CNN assured us an adult was now in charge and celebrated Donald Trump’s departure. That rhetoric has largely died away amidst the wreckage of the Biden administration, and yet the full scope of the disaster that is unfolding continues to be deliberately hidden from us.

We are not simply suffering some setbacks. We are in free fall and headed for catastrophe. Nowhere is that more evident than in regard to food supplies. Biden’s war on fossil fuels, his out-of-control spending, and his reaction to the war in Ukraine have resulted in dramatic increases in food prices and will in the near term mean much less food produced everywhere in the world. We are not just looking at higher prices. We are looking at food shortages and hunger.

U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen acknowledged the severity of the crisis in a recent statement.

"Initial estimates suggest that at least 10 million people could be pushed into poverty just by higher food prices."

“Dramatic situation continues to deteriorate.”

"We are faced with a widening global food crisis."

Then of course she went on to blame this all on the Russians. So much for adult behavior.

read more:

https://andmagazine.substack.com/p/the-starving-time?s=r

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Louis, it is worse than communist, it is satanic and most of the government is on satan's payroll, counting on power and wealth in exchange for selling us out now!!!!!

• "That food becomes a focus of concern.  And that they be disarmed." BINGO!  The Millions coming over the border will get hungry and when they get incouraged enough they'll come take it.  The Muslim Army that has sneaked across the border by the thousands with them will use them to supply cover to their actions, hoping the Government will help them by disarming us as Bush did after Katrina.  Canned/dry food and ammo. This in not a drill.  

• NOBODY in their right mind thinks the government will be able to collect the 360 million firearms that are privately owned in this country. Let them try. The vast majorty of those guns are owned by patriots who aren't afraid to use them. The enemy is in the minority in case you hadn't noticed. Asfor the 2022 elections, the Dems aren't going toget away with using the same tricks they did in 2020 because we know what they are and how they pulled it off. First off, any election official that tries to prevent GOP observers from watching the vote counting will be eating lead sandwiches. The vote count has to be stopped at 10pm at ll olocations and the vote tallies at that time are official. No additional tabulations will be permitted. PERIOD! None of this vote counting days after the polls close.

Florida has taken the lead to make sure we don't have a repeat of 2020. Anyone caught carrying more than one ballot will be subject to a felony. All voting will be done in person and by paper ballots - except for military and other pre-approved absentee ballots.. A picture ID must be shown to vote. No exceptions.The GOP must gather teams of alwyers priro to November just like the Democrats did in 2020 to gert election officials, governors and jdges to approve changes in election laws which is illegal because ONLY the state legislature can make these changes.

We need everyone to volunteer to be a poll watcher in their counties so that we'll have sufficiant coverage on election night.EVERYONE needs toget their friends, families and neighbors to get out and vote GOP straight ticket. The ONLY way to ensure we defeat voter fraud is to overwhelm the results with GOP choices to cover both the actual spread and the fraudulent additons.   

• A picture ID must be shown to vote. No exceptions. BIG PROBLEM>>> Democrat Controlled States have been issueing Govt. ID's to illegals for quite some time! CA, OR, WA  the worst. In NY for instance illegals ID's even state voter eligible, but the authorization is for local elections only. I doubt a flunky or Dem operative will care! 

• A way to edit comments would be nice since I spotted a bunch of typos right after I submitted mine..

• I've been copying my messed up posted message. Then deleting it from the page. From there hitting reply and pasting it back on the page. Where you can spell check, edit...etc! before reposting! 

• lopez, your thoughts are drool.  Quit whining and start trying to help yourself and others.  Start at frankspeech.com to see what part you can do get a stolen election de-certified and move forward with conservative values in your community, that is if you have a community and not a welfare democratic stronghold you are trying to maintain. You don't like frankspeech then there are numerous conservative sites you can volunteer your services if you have any skills outside of complaining.

• Mari, you are wasting your time responding to a leftist TROLL who is just here to confuse and distort the issues and to get people off topic and into a pissing contest!!!!!  I don't even read his drool and haven't for weeks since I find his drool inane and nonsensicle!!!!!!!!!!

• Bob... lopez attacked John earlier on another post as well as myself. So I thought I'd share with you what I'd sent to John. "John, lopez likes to attack the others on this site, you know those of us whom are intelligent and engaging people. Folks interested in meaningful dialogue, forming a bond ie: friendship, and a desire to build a plan for the common good of our Country. They as I have read lopez posts, his reactions are that of common liars, cheats and criminals, who when caught retort to even more lies, name calling and threats of hostility. It's actually quite easy to use lopez own words ( the ones "he denies saying") to expose him, as the despicable person that he truly is!  I've recommended other sites where people of like mind and who might be a better fit for lopez - the DNC for instance. I believe he heeded my recommendation as all was quiet here for awhile. But sadly it appears even the Democrats have tired of lopez antics and booted him, because he's now back here again spreading discontent!  

• Oh... lopez is back! I'm guessing "Work Release" program or fresh out of "Electro-shock" therapy. Let see what he's been up to... Aha just attacked me, Bob Russel below and Mari Holbrook below Bob too! lopez your such a busy "Lil" Beaver... In your twisted mind I might be a Wanker, but remember lopez...  Wankers phque Beavers!  

This reply was deleted.