Replies

• Well, trying to hide hid Kenyan birth didn't really work! We know his  "  white  privilege " mother was seen largely pregnant wading in the shore at Mombasa,and there is a Kenyan birth certificate that has the official seal on it!  And we also know - as reported to us by Hawaiian natives - that his Hawaiian birth certificate is a fake! And due to the fact of his Indonesian identity card naming him a Muslim AND AN INDONESIAN CITIZEN ‼️All of which disqualifies him to be president, therefore eight years of holding the office illegitimately, ‼️‼️‼️
    He is rubbish, should be charged with many treasonous offenses, convicted, and proper judgments carried out!

• Not to forget he came in through foreign student aid visa/s.

• AMEN!  I WILL WRITEIT AGAIN.  AMEN!!!  TREASON!

• Yes! Thanks for the agreement! I'm just sick about what these evil people have done to our country!

• If you saw Mike Zullos report on the investigation of the birth certificate that Obama FINALLY produced, he said the only agency willing to examine it was INTERPOL because all the agencies in North America were too afraid. INTERPOL only took 20 min to confirm that it was a computer generated forgery. You can do a search for the press interview with Zullo pointing out the fraud certificate with its flaws, but the part where Zullo says only INTERPOL would conduct the exam of it and proved it was a fake has been scrubbed from the net.

• Too bad some viewer didn't record it before it was scrubbed! Then it could be resurrected!

• And that hospital where he supposedly was born, was not a maternity hospital. Only a children's hospital. Told to me from someone who lives there. The hospital was enlarged after he was "born" to include pregnancy and birth.

• You two women are teaching those who did not know and are reminding us of those facts we may have forgotten.  TREASON!

• Yes, I know, and at the time of BOs birth, that hospital went by a different name, not the name on the birth certificate, and a woman we know that worked there at that time as a nurse said that there were no, absolutely NONE,  black babies born to anyone in that hospital at that time or anytime near that time. In addition, he was named an ethnic title that is common today i.e., African-American, when in that day he would most likely have been named a Negro! In addition my Hawaiian friend tells me that the birth certificate that had appeared on the Internet, claiming to be legitimate Hawaiian birth certificate, did not have the seal that all birth certificates are supposed to have!

there is so much evidence that he should have never ever become president, and even his vice president was less than appropriate and still is and we know that he has the current Oval Office illegitimately, we who have any brains at all, we all know this!

• Happy Mothers' Day!

This reply was deleted.