ADMIN

Whiners memes. Best Collection of funny Whiners pictures on iFunny

When Elon Musk tweet­ed on Friday, “The far left hates everyone, themselves included!” the only thing he got wrong was his use of the word “far.” 

The hatred, anger and resentment of liberals is not exclusive to the extreme Democrat. It’s now the entire party. 

When was the last time anyone encountered a happy Democrat? They don’t exist. They’re perpetually miserable, annoyed that normal people have moved on from COVID, offended that anyone objects to public schools teaching 7-year-olds about sexual identity, and frustrated that their fetish with “critical race theory” (also known as “how to properly hate whites!”) isn’t as widely shared as they thought. 

Consider the response to a Florida judge recently striking down the Biden administration’s loathsome air-travel mask mandate. Social media was immediately flooded with videos of flight attendants and passengers overjoyed that they had unfettered access to oxygen again. Liberals could only sulk. 

“Wearing my mask no matter what non-scientists tell me I can do,” tweeted former Obama White House aide Valerie Jarrett. She included a photo of herself decked out in an N-95, hair pulled back alarmingly tight and one of the lens of her glasses fogged up from her covered mouth. 

A perfect mascot for liberal misery. 

read more:

https://nypost.com/2022/04/29/the-democrats-have-become-the-party-of-bitterness-and-sulking/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• when you hear the word liberal you think happy and free but so few liberals seem to express those things

• If we... the TEA Party do not take action... The Tea Party.... no taxation without representation... OneTaxForAll.com Real Tax Reform for America...

• How would you feel if your every thought was wrong ? They are simply bound to misery !

• What I'm seeing now is the doubt in their heads. They were so sure about Biden, it backfired, they were sure about the vaccine, it backfired. I just had the conversation with one on Thursday, the economy is obvious, but you can see the doubt about the vaccine, the confusion, not wanting to believe they were misled, but knowing the crap doesn't work. The transition from KNOWING a for a fact Biden was going to make it all right........and end up here!

This reply was deleted.