ADMIN

9857667662?profile=RESIZE_710x

In the days after the Democratic Party’s collapse in the Virginia governor’s race, party strategists descended on the commonwealth to figure out what went wrong and understand just how bad the national outlook might be next year.

What they discovered, largely through focus groups and polling, was even worse than expected. The problems cut far deeper than the failings of their gubernatorial nominee, Terry McAuliffe, or President Joe Biden’s flagging approval ratings. Rather, the Democratic Party’s entire brand was a wreck.

“Voters couldn’t name anything that Democrats had done, except a few who said we passed the infrastructure bill,” the center-left group Third Way and its pollsters said in a report, obtained first by POLITICO, on focus groups they ran in Virginia.

Most of the voters Third Way spoke with in suburban Virginia focus groups, according to the report, “could not articulate what Democrats stand for. They could also not say what they are doing in Washington, besides fighting.”

And those were just the people who voted for Biden.

Less than a year ahead of midterm elections, in which even Democrats widely expect they will lose the House and, possibly, the Senate, the party is confronting an identity crisis. It isn’t just Biden’s cratering public approval ratings, inflation, or the precedent that the party in power typically loses seats in a president’s first midterm.

read more here: https://www.politico.com/news/2021/11/23/dems-joe-biden-infrastructure-midterms-523194

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• All of them are corrupt as they can be, let's hope we get rid of a lot of them in the midterms

• Lying is their only message for the people.

• ADMIN

Unfortunately it's a train wreck for all of us! 

9859164287?profile=RESIZE_400x

• Lying is all they do and ONLY to promote themselves and their criminal anti-American activities.

• Yes it is.  It is time for we the people to put thee train back on the tracks next year.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Laurel, I won't fade.  I have the courage of my convictions and will continue to fight in the spirit.  I am not able to fight in the physical due to severe disabilities!!!!!  I too believe I was born for a time like this as I have the spiritual strength and endurance to wage that war!!!!!

• Well then there now! The Lopez People are mixing up the Jimmy Jones Kool Aid for all the "Hopeless" to escape this endless downward spiral into Hell of which it is obviously too late to escape and beyond all hope of redemption. For all others lines are forming with the eternal belief in You For Change, and the Willingness to See it Through. 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• This reply was deleted.
    • I agree with most of this but don't agree that there is nothing We the People can do about it.  I daily pray asking God to open the eyes and turn the hearts of people who are either too stupid or too blinded by satan to see what is coming their way.  The Germans who cheered when Hitler began tormenting the Jews  soon found themselves suffering just as much and I daily ask God to show liberal citizens their error in their thinking so they will repent and turn away from tyranny for their own self-preservation if for no other reason.  Prayer is the most important weapon in my arsenal but it isn't the only one and I use it daily as well as asking my church families to pray the same.  If We the People throw our hands up in dispair they, the devildemocommiecrats and their gop establishment allies led by mcconnell and mccarthy win!!!!!!!!!!  Any questions??????????

• Defecation may come by hundred of names, but observation identifies by sight, smell and at times stepping in it. In today's times this most likely applies to Democrats also.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• I will no longer refer to the party called democrats as that.  They are communists, so that is what I will call them.  Any message the communists come up with in an attempt to turn votes back to their side will be a bold faced lie.  They want to destroy our Constitutional Republic.  When they admit such, they will finally be telling the truth.

This reply was deleted.