ADMIN

Democrats: only police should have guns Democrats: defund ...

“Defund the police” has become a popular phrase among leftist activists, gaining momentum during a rash of Black Lives Matter protests and riots last summer following the police-custody death of George Floyd in Minneapolis in May 2020.

As news of these protests spread through the media, local governments across the country quickly started acquiescing to the demand. Cities such as New York and Los Angeles significantly cut cut funding for their police departments, while Minneapolis City Council went further, introducing a measure to try and outright abolish and replace its police department.

According to former Arizona police officer Brandon Tatum, author of the upcoming book, “Beaten Black and Blue: Being a Black Cop in an America Under Siege,” there is a broader agenda behind the “Defund the Police” movement.

“I believe it’s an agenda to completely destroy and dismantle local police departments so that the government can have control of law enforcement in this country and push a nationwide agenda,” Tatum told Jan Jekielek, host of EpochTV’s “American Thought Leaders” program.

Tatum explained that if law enforcement is federalized and there are unconstitutional mandates or restrictions, such as those involving vaccines or guns, the federal government will be able to enforce those directives more easily.

“I believe that the government has a lot more leverage federalizing these agencies, and that’s the end goal,” he added. “I don’t believe it has anything to do with racism, police brutality … That is a talking point to push an even bigger agenda.”

read more:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/the-defund-the-police-movement-has-a-broader-agenda-and-its-not-to-stop-the-killing-of-black-people-brandon-tatum_3864676.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We're being overthrown?..................NO KIDDING!!!!

• Demonrats are destroying America after. It is such a disgrace right after Trump made America great again. Does anyone remember how great America was under Trump? It seems so long ago.

• The Swamp always has a broader agenda - regardless of subject

• The reason thr Marxists need to take control of the police is when they unleash their soldiers to take control of the country - they do not want to have the police on the side of the citizens.

• De"mock"rats strike again.  They are completely without any higher attributes.  All they care about is power and they don't care how they get it or how they keep it.

• Buy whatever ammo you can get and don't give up your guns. Antifa and BLM are the new NAZI brown shirts.

• Cuff me Pelosi

• The Democrats are doing the exact same thing Hitler did. Hitler used the media to create total panic. Got rid of the Police and put his Brown Shirts in charge who terrorised the people. The Democrats already have their brown shirts. ANTIF and BLM. Wake up people. The time is at hand to stop this communist take over

• I'm so afraid you are right

This reply was deleted.