ADMIN

It has been over five months and the FBI still has not apprehended the hooded suspect who placed pipe bombs near the RNC and DNC headquarters in Washington, D.C. on the evening of January 5, 2021.

The FBI’s latest wanted poster provides photographs and few identifying characteristics of the suspect:

There are, however, some curious omissions in the FBI’s description. By now, we assume the FBI (if it has done a thorough investigation) has the suspect’s height, approximate weight, and shoe size.

Why not disclose that information to the public?

Calculating height from video footage is a simple matter of geometry. I won’t get into the details of the calculations. But in general, this graphic from the FBI’s Best Practices for Forensic Image Analysis shows the analysis done to determine the height of a bank robbery suspect.

In the DC pipe bomb case, the suspect was seen on video standing on a DC street on South Capitol Street on the night of January 5. From this camera angle, the suspect’s height is roughly even with the height of a nearby handrail. Not a complicated problem for the FBI’s experts to solve.

Once the suspect’s height is measured against the fixed object, it could be compared against and confirmed by use of the measurements from the resident seen on video walking his dog. (We assume that the FBI has located and interviewed this resident.)

By now the FBI also likely has a shoe size. Again, based on video footage this would be a simple measurement. Photograph for reference.

read more:

https://technofog.substack.com/p/the-dc-pipe-bomb-suspect

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I don't know if it was an FBI agent, but I have to say I have become rather distrustful of the FBI.  It seems to be that it has become part of the deep state.

• Well...considering all the FBI was involved with for 1/6....it probably was an FBI agent...it would fit

• Please!!! We all know who did it

• !/6 was a setup. to prevent Trump fom ever running again.

• In order to apprehend a suspect, one has to be actively engaged in looking for them... given all the recent disclosures involving the FBI as possible accessories to criminal conduct, it is hardly unreasonable to ask why the bomber and the murderer of the unarmed female shot in the Capitol demonstrations have not been apprehended.

It is a sad state of affairs to seriously entertain open lawlessness is running the FBI... but it is becoming very evident that the FBI has been compromised, as they suppress evidence of election fraud and the deaths or arrests of individuals associated with what appears to be criminal conduct by highly placed individuals in government. It is evident that the FBI Has been politicized and is becoming a prototype for the Stasi and the KGB in America.

• The FBI has become A Political Party(Marxocrat)-!!! When You Forgotten Whom You Work For and Who PAYS Your Income, THE TAXPAYERS-!!! It's a SAD TIME in The United States of America-!!! STAY STRONG- WE ARE THE MAJORITY-!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA-!!!

• The corruption in the FBI goes way beyond forgetting who they work for... Sedition and in some cases treason is deeply rooted in the motives of those corrupt agents looking to establish a fiefdom outside the terms of our Constitution. 

The Agents of the FBI are not fools and they know perfectly what they are doing ... many of their agents evidently don't care about violating the law or their oaths of office... The FBI needs a total reorganization from top to bottom... the corruption appears to be systemic and pervasive.

• the FBI is going to hide everything from the public because that's how the Devil work therefore we have to realize that the Devil's reign in this country and the Demon are alive right now to steal, kill and destroy lives and everything else.

This reply was deleted.